AirPorto Hostel Reviews

Rua da Estrada 244, Maia, Portugal

Perfect for its location near the airport and especially on the Camino! Anna the hostel owner was so hospitable and warm! Served its purpose!

The person at the reception, Pedro, was very nice, friendly and welcoming, even though we arrived quite late after midnight.

• 6th Apr 2015
  • Romania

If you ever need to spend the night very close to the Porto airport this is definitely the place to do it. Even though I paid for the cheapest dorm room, the lovely man who works there gave me a free upgrade to a room by myself because it was available. He also made me a sack breakfast to take at 5am when I left. Very clean bathrooms. They also seem to listen to complaints because I read reviews where people were cold but I was toasty warm all night!