AirPorto Hostel Reviews

Rua da Estrada 244, Maia, Portugal

The person at the reception, Pedro, was very nice, friendly and welcoming, even though we arrived quite late after midnight.

• 6th Apr 2015
  • Romania

If you ever need to spend the night very close to the Porto airport this is definitely the place to do it. Even though I paid for the cheapest dorm room, the lovely man who works there gave me a free upgrade to a room by myself because it was available. He also made me a sack breakfast to take at 5am when I left. Very clean bathrooms. They also seem to listen to complaints because I read reviews where people were cold but I was toasty warm all night!

There was no heat in the room and I had no duvet, but only a thin sheet to cover my body with. It was winter and even though I slept with my clothes on I froze all night...

• 27th Dec 2014
  • Denmark

Friendly staff, walking distance from airport and nice facilities

• 12th Dec 2014
  • New Zealand

Could have done with offer of extra covering on bed as just thin quilt in November ( rainy November) was insufficient for me . It was very late at nigh t, and just one night so not drastic, and the staff had been generally helpful, but I was too tired after late flight. to pursue. Breakfast really good and and proximity to airport excellent (taxi 5 Euros )

• 13th Nov 2014