AirPorto Hostel Reviews

Rua da Estrada 244, Maia, Portugal

Great hostel. Nice price, really good location (close to the airport and the metro which goes to the city center). Clean, nice decoration. Really nice staff who wake up really early to prepare the breakfast.

If you're looking for a hostel near the airporto, this one is perfect, I really suggest it to youII

• 2nd Oct 2014

Like most people, I'm sure, I only stayed here for one night when my flight got in very late. I actually asked a police officer at the airport for directions and they gave me a ride! The hostel was nice and clean, the breakfast was good, and the staff were so friendly. They asked me what time I wanted breakfast the next morning. I've never had that at a hostel before. If you have a late or early flight, this place is perfect!