Airesbuenos Hostel & Permaculture Reviews

Garc�a Reyes 550, Valdivia, Chile

NIce hostel, nice people, would definitely come back. Although the goose (or was it a duck?) attacks people if they are in the backyard and bites.

• 13th Feb 2015
  • Chile

Excelent hostel !

It was my 2. time there in the last years, and I still like the place a lot: Cozy house with nice comun areas. Disapointing was that they still didn t change most of the mattresses in dorms: My one was a thin, cheap, and old foammattress by far worst of all chilean hostels I know. And bunk moves a lot... Bathrooms are not the best... For nightbus- users: Have in mind they charge 3000 Peso if u want to shower, cook... after check-out. Angry Bird in the garden (no, not the game, the duck ;-) )

Airesbuenos Hostel & Permaculture had one of the best atmospheres and facilities of the hostels I had stayed at. The staff were very helpful in their recommendations and their facilities made my stay just that much more enjoyable. The breakfast was also one of the best I'd had. Thank you!

Comfortable bunk beds. Individual lockers. The fastest Internet connection I've experienced when travelling! Good breakfast with fruits & yoghurt. The kitchen is outside under a roof; weird but fine. Helpful staff. Perfect location half-way between the bus terminal and the city center. All in all a good address.

This hostel has a great vibe (and soul!), we could feel it the moment we arrived. Beautiful outdoor area, where you can help yourself to the sweet little pears from their trees. Lovely breakfast, basic, but they set the table for you and it includes a ramekin of yoghurt and fruits (it's the simple things). Comprehensive file of everything there is to do in Valdivia - unfortunately in Spanish! Good bathroom, but another shower and toilet wouldn't go amiss when it's a full house.

this was one of the best hostels were i have been in Chile. Staff was great, they helped me always when I needed something. Backyard was really nice and breakfast good with a filter coffee, yogurt, berries and bread. location was also perfect, close to the bus station, river and center. rooms were clean and bed was comfort

The owner was very attentive to all of the guests. The hostel also does a New Years Eve celebration for those staying that night, which was really nice. It has a great location to the centro area of Valdivia.

• 26th Dec 2014

Very nice atmosphere. Lovely host nice garden.

My first night I was there I slept soundly. The second night was a CATASTROPHE! Guests hung outside the patio getting drunk as the evening wore on it got louder and louder. Then out came out guitars, bongos and singing until 3 a.m. Talking lasted until 5 a.m. Management did not. I would NOT recommend this hostel if you want a good night sleep!

Fantastic location, close to bus terminal, supermarket and 10 mins to downtown on foot. Excellent kitchen, lounge and outdoor space. Best coffee and free breakfast I've had in one month. Super helpful staff.

The hostel was really great!!! Everything was perfect! Nice place, clean room with comfortable beds, hot waters in the shower, good breakfast, really helpful staff, great location between the center and the bus terminal. Would definitely recommend it :)

I enjoyed my stay here at Valdivia. They gave good advice about the city - breakfast was good - wifi was fine. They really love the idea of going green, which I liked. They even have a pet duck - which was funny. The location was good, and located close to the Riply Mall, and not far from the riverside.

Comfortable hostel with lots of information about what to do.

Very comfortable hostel, very clean, and the staff were really cool!

• 22nd Sep 2014