Airesbuenos Hostel & Permaculture Reviews

Garc�a Reyes 550, Valdivia, Chile

Very cool and laid back place, I extended two days!

We have not been there since they did not have rooms available for the period we were requesting

Really nice place with cosy dorms and living room, fantastic breakfast and relaxing garden which hosts a headstrong duck with fondness for men´s feet. The whole thing is a little expensive but its hard to find cheaper accomodations of good value. The walk to the centre (bridge) is about 25 minutes at the riverside.

I stayed there eight days and had a great time every day!

Exellent Hostel, I just love it. I have been in there twice and I do really recommend it. René.

• 12th Feb 2014