Airesbuenos Hostel & Permaculture

Superb 423 Total Reviews
Superb 423 Total Reviews

24th Feb 2017

Nice hostel. Has good location. Awesome staff. Recommended hostel.

15th Feb 2017

I'm a great believer in individual sockets (and possibly bed lights) in hostel dorms. I think this would make a great addition.

• mauriciosovi8791
  • Chile, Male, 41+
27th Jan 2017
8.0

Conveniently located in the downtown area in Valdivia. It´ is distance walk to go anywhere. Two supermarkets next block and very easy access to local transport. The hostel itself is ok, but just two showers for over 15 guests! Breakfast was nice, with fruit salad and nice coffee. However, the breakfast area was too small. It was a bit crowded one day and I had to wait. One of the staff (front desk) was not very friendly, when we arrived at 8.30. Check in is TOO late: 3 p.m.

14th Jan 2017

They have a dumb policy about staying after checkout. If you have a night or afternoon bus you cannot stay in the hostal unless you want to pay $3000 pesos. You can store your bags but you cannot physically be there. Otherwise this hostal is beautiful and clean

• Canada, Female, 25-30
17th Dec 2016

This place was such a great surprise... From the minute I walked in I felt like family. There is tons of room in dorms, the bathrooms were super clean, breakfast is one of the best I have had and the back garden is an oasis. This to me is a hostel where everything is thought of. Great attention to detail! I would recommend this hostel to anyone who is interested in spending time in Valdivia. Thanks to everyone who made my stay there awesome!

• Italy, Mixed Group, 31-40
7th Dec 2016
5.7

Great common areas, beds and mattresse were poor and my colleague got bitten by bedbugs. They have a friendly duck at the backyard and Lukas, the evening receptionist, was very helpful, however they must improve on the morning receptionist, very unfriendly and unhelpful lady. Kitchen was fully equiped and the atmospheare with other gusts was nice.

6th Dec 2016

I visited once again Aires Buenos Hostel. I am a sort-of regular customer, as everytime I visit Valdivia, I have stayed there, sometimes in a common room, other in private room. In both cases I had a great experience. Breakfast is one of the great things were this Hostel stands out. Besides breakfast, the common spaces are built to interact and share with other fellow travelers, for which you meet a lot of people and share nice conversations at any time of the day. The staff is SUPER NICE!!

4th Dec 2016

I really liked this hostal. I could have stayed longer if I had more time. It's a great place to stay if you want a quiet place to relax. It's not a party hostel, however it is still a great place to socialize and possible exchange information for onward travel with fellow baxkpackers.

25th Nov 2016

Really nice hostel not far from the city centre, with two supermarkets nearby, both within a 3 minute walk. The bathrooms were always clean, the breakfast is great, the staff helpful and friendly and the kitchen was well equipped. Plus, they have a duck and that's just great.

• Singapore, Couple, 25-30
18th Nov 2016

Great place and the staff were friendly and helpful. The owner of the place, allowed us to stay at the lounge while we waited for our bus. Good place to stay and we loved it!