Airesbuenos Hostel & Permaculture Reviews

Garc�a Reyes 550, Valdivia, Chile

Our top comments are the following. 1. Extremely clean! I mean awesome. 2. A quiet hostel 3. Great large lock boxes. 4. The best continuously warm hot water :) 5. A much better breakfast than the standard bread and jam. 6. Friendly helpful staff.

One of my favorite hostels during my trip to the south of Chile. I really felt at home and would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Valdivia.

What a beautiful hostel. We loved the friendly staff, the good breakfast, and the environmentally friendly features. Nice back garden and kitchen. Truly a gem in the city. Double rooms seemed expensive and the upstairs dorm was a little cramped.

A great hostel with awesome facilities (especially the outdoor kitchen!) and friendly staff. The rooms were very clean and had lockable storage boxes stashed under the beds. The included breakfast was yummy, especially the yoghurt and fruit. There aren't many bathrooms - just one shower each for girls and guys but this didn't prove too inconvenient. Wifi was very very reliable!

I loved my stay at this hostel. The place was incredibly clean and the staff very helpful. I highly recommend this hostel!

The hostel is really nice and has some good vibes. It is quite close to the main river so it is very pleasant if you want to go for a walk. Beds are comfortable and they serve good breakfast.

,Great hostel. and they have a duck and a cat (living in the gsrden). Only the kitchen is average rated because it is too little. All the rest is great. I'd definitively come back!!

Lovely hostel. Some of the best staff we've come across in our travels. Would have liked to stay longer but we had booked our next accommodation already.

Nice staff! In my first day I was invited to a barbecue.:) Great kitchen, outdoor area and living room. The only drawback is the bathroom...just one for girls.

A really great little hostel with a warm, home-away-from-home vibe. Nice location between the bus station and the centre, helpful staff and lovely, lovely breakfast.

Location couldn't be any better. Friendly staff. Really enjoyed my stay here.

Great atmosphere and super helpful staff. Made us feel very comfortable.

• 17th Sep 2015

The owner is really helpful and they make it easy to find things to do in Valdivia