Superb 405 Total Reviews
Superb 405 Total Reviews
Airesbuenos Hostel & Permaculture Located at Garca Reyes 550, , Valdivia.
Chile
Valdivia Valdivia Garc�a Reyes 550
91% 405
-39.8156895 -73.2400131
    Rooms available

• Canada, Female, 25-30
17th Dec 2016

This place was such a great surprise... From the minute I walked in I felt like family. There is tons of room in dorms, the bathrooms were super clean, breakfast is one of the best I have had and the back garden is an oasis. This to me is a hostel where everything is thought of. Great attention to detail! I would recommend this hostel to anyone who is interested in spending time in Valdivia. Thanks to everyone who made my stay there awesome!

• Italy, Mixed Group, 31-40
7th Dec 2016
5.7

Great common areas, beds and mattresse were poor and my colleague got bitten by bedbugs. They have a friendly duck at the backyard and Lukas, the evening receptionist, was very helpful, however they must improve on the morning receptionist, very unfriendly and unhelpful lady. Kitchen was fully equiped and the atmospheare with other gusts was nice.

6th Dec 2016

I visited once again Aires Buenos Hostel. I am a sort-of regular customer, as everytime I visit Valdivia, I have stayed there, sometimes in a common room, other in private room. In both cases I had a great experience. Breakfast is one of the great things were this Hostel stands out. Besides breakfast, the common spaces are built to interact and share with other fellow travelers, for which you meet a lot of people and share nice conversations at any time of the day. The staff is SUPER NICE!!

4th Dec 2016

I really liked this hostal. I could have stayed longer if I had more time. It's a great place to stay if you want a quiet place to relax. It's not a party hostel, however it is still a great place to socialize and possible exchange information for onward travel with fellow baxkpackers.

25th Nov 2016

Really nice hostel not far from the city centre, with two supermarkets nearby, both within a 3 minute walk. The bathrooms were always clean, the breakfast is great, the staff helpful and friendly and the kitchen was well equipped. Plus, they have a duck and that's just great.

• Singapore, Couple, 25-30
18th Nov 2016

Great place and the staff were friendly and helpful. The owner of the place, allowed us to stay at the lounge while we waited for our bus. Good place to stay and we loved it!

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
19th Oct 2016
8.0

Kitchen was by far the best I have had while in a hostel. Good location. Its short walk to town but three good supermarkets close by. Super are helpful. Breakfast is average. But has coffee. Bathrooms are few. In fact only one for males, one for females

• India, Female, 25-30
8th Oct 2016

Lady who was managing the hostel told us about the check out time several times. I came out of the shower at 10:30 and they were already in the room cleaning everything out when the check out time was 11. They had already sent my friend out of the room. I started getting ready and the lady said in a very sarcastic manner, that whether I thought I will be able to make it by 11. I said sure as I had thirty minutes. She said more rude things. No more space but it was really weird and rude at end

• Netherlands, Couple, 25-30
24th Sep 2016

Welcoming / cozy atmosphere, enthusiastic and helpful staff, clean private room.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
20th Sep 2016

We received a warm welcome, a delicious breakfast, hot showers, and plenty of information about what to do in the city. Also, it was heated! That's a definite plus in my books!