Airport Hotel Rio Segundo Reviews

Rio Segundo, Aeropuerto Juan Santamaria, Alajuela, Costa Rica

The staff were disorganized and did not tell me that they lock the front door after a certain hour. When I left for dinner the front door was open, but when I came back the door was locked. I knocked loudly, rang the bell several times and even called the hotel number and only got an answering machine. In the end I couldn't get in and had to sleep somewhere else for the night. The next morning they only made excuses and did not compensate me for my troubles. I would not recommend this place!