Airport Link Guesthouse Pratunam Bangkok Reviews

1091/155 New Petchburi RD, Soi 33, Makasan District., Bangkok, Thailand

This hostel was absolutely dreadful. This was due maInly to the extremely rude woman working at the desk. On multiple occasions she yelled at me and was not even there when I needed to check out. The rooms had no windows and the bathroom was a fair hike upstairs. I would not recommend staying here. The owner does not know how to run a hostel.

Staff did not speak English. Room (dorm) is nice and was completely empty when I was there. It's quite close to the airport link, Skytrain, hence the name. It took me about 30min to get to the airport, so for that cause it's a good location choice.