Airport Pisa Rooms Sleep Easy Reviews

Via dell'Aeroporto, 49, (check in at Via dell'Aeroporto 70), Pisa, Italy

Really enjoyed our stay here! Right next to airport but still able to walk to the city center. Previous people complained about the place being dirty, but I thought it was fine. It had a bit of a strange smell and a little bit of mold in the shower, but I saw staff cleaning everyday. It's a great value for the money and yes, the breakfast is "just a crossaint", but that's also a typical Italian breakfast. They provide towels, fridge, and luggage storage for 2.50€.

Being a woman travelling alone and needed a room near the airport as my plane had landed at night, it was very close to airport. I was surprised how clean and good value it was and I felt very safe. I have stayed in hotel rooms in Pisa before and payed a lot more money and I slept better in Pisa Rooms. Great value would recommend.

• 15th Sep 2015

This was a terrible hostel. DO NOT STAY HERE! The blacket was old and disgusting. I was bit in the night on my foot twice. I did not sleep. The staff was rude. DO NOT STAY HERE.

The hostel is right in front of the airport, very easy for those who wait for flights the next day. The room was relatively clean. It is cheaper to stay with few friends, a bit pricey to actually stay alone. Overall, it was a nice stay.

Most amazing hostel I've experienced. Everything was perfect, easy, and the staff helped us get settled in so easily and explained everything very thoroughly. Safe, nice area with a 5-minute walk to the airport and a beautiful stroll through the city to landmark areas if you want to explore!

• 27th Aug 2015

Room is very near to airport but what I don't like is you have to pay extra if you want AC and private bathroom separately by per person.

• 13th Aug 2015
  • India

Please note that if you choose the accommodation called AIRPORT PISA ROOMS, you can book rooms with private bath and/or air conditioning. Please read carefully before booking a room, don't choose the cheapest rate !!

The location of the hostel is perfect if you have to catch an early flight. It is literally a 3-minute walk to the airport. The host was friendly and the room was simple and clean. Definitely good value for your money if you want to find a place close to the airport. Also easy to reach by bus from the train station. During the day you can walk to the hostel from the train station in about 15 minutes.

• 8th Aug 2015

GREAT location near the airport. Walking distance to maybe one or two bars. It was a hot day and the ceiling fan made noise on high so I had to keep it on low. Very low water pressure in shower. I asked for a receipt and did not get one. maybe he did not understand what i said.

Staff is rude. Wifi is weak. Room was dirty. Close to the airport, so if you're in Pisa for 1 night this place is okay. Any longer and I would suggest a different hotel or hostel.

We did enjoy the stay at the Airport Pisa Rooms quite a lot. The room was much better than we expected. All in all, it was a place to recommend- in a very good proximity to Airport!

I've stayed her a few times after getting the late night flight into Pisa. It's very close to the airport and the staff are excellent. You only have to email them your time of arrival when you book and they will make sure there is someone on reception to greet you, your flight being late is also not an issue. Rooms are large, clean and tidy and the shared bathroom was good. I would recommend for those looking for accommodation near to the airport.

• 5th Jun 2015