Airport Pisa Rooms Sleep Easy Reviews

Via dell'Aeroporto, 49, (check in at Via dell'Aeroporto 70), Pisa, Italy

It's great to stay at this hostel if you're catching an early flight! We didn't spend much time in Pisa, so I can't vouche for its location in terms of sightseeing. But it was perfect for what we wanted. The walk to the airport is literally 3 minutes. Very convenient. And the staff is very accommodating.

Really close to the airport with a four minutes' walk. The staff waited for me to check in till two o'clock in the morning and this was so great! It's a hotel rather than a hostel.

Really enjoyed our stay here! Right next to airport but still able to walk to the city center. Previous people complained about the place being dirty, but I thought it was fine. It had a bit of a strange smell and a little bit of mold in the shower, but I saw staff cleaning everyday. It's a great value for the money and yes, the breakfast is "just a crossaint", but that's also a typical Italian breakfast. They provide towels, fridge, and luggage storage for 2.50€.

Being a woman travelling alone and needed a room near the airport as my plane had landed at night, it was very close to airport. I was surprised how clean and good value it was and I felt very safe. I have stayed in hotel rooms in Pisa before and payed a lot more money and I slept better in Pisa Rooms. Great value would recommend.

• 15th Sep 2015

This was a terrible hostel. DO NOT STAY HERE! The blacket was old and disgusting. I was bit in the night on my foot twice. I did not sleep. The staff was rude. DO NOT STAY HERE.

The hostel is right in front of the airport, very easy for those who wait for flights the next day. The room was relatively clean. It is cheaper to stay with few friends, a bit pricey to actually stay alone. Overall, it was a nice stay.

Most amazing hostel I've experienced. Everything was perfect, easy, and the staff helped us get settled in so easily and explained everything very thoroughly. Safe, nice area with a 5-minute walk to the airport and a beautiful stroll through the city to landmark areas if you want to explore!

• 27th Aug 2015

Room is very near to airport but what I don't like is you have to pay extra if you want AC and private bathroom separately by per person.

• 13th Aug 2015
  • India

Please note that if you choose the accommodation called AIRPORT PISA ROOMS, you can book rooms with private bath and/or air conditioning. Please read carefully before booking a room, don't choose the cheapest rate !!

The location of the hostel is perfect if you have to catch an early flight. It is literally a 3-minute walk to the airport. The host was friendly and the room was simple and clean. Definitely good value for your money if you want to find a place close to the airport. Also easy to reach by bus from the train station. During the day you can walk to the hostel from the train station in about 15 minutes.

• 8th Aug 2015