Airport Pisa Rooms Sleep Easy Reviews

Via dell'Aeroporto, 49, (check in at Via dell'Aeroporto 70), Pisa, Italy

It's great to stay at this hostel if you're catching an early flight! We didn't spend much time in Pisa, so I can't vouche for its location in terms of sightseeing. But it was perfect for what we wanted. The walk to the airport is literally 3 minutes. Very convenient. And the staff is very accommodating.

Really close to the airport with a four minutes' walk. The staff waited for me to check in till two o'clock in the morning and this was so great! It's a hotel rather than a hostel.

Really enjoyed our stay here! Right next to airport but still able to walk to the city center. Previous people complained about the place being dirty, but I thought it was fine. It had a bit of a strange smell and a little bit of mold in the shower, but I saw staff cleaning everyday. It's a great value for the money and yes, the breakfast is "just a crossaint", but that's also a typical Italian breakfast. They provide towels, fridge, and luggage storage for 2.50€.

Being a woman travelling alone and needed a room near the airport as my plane had landed at night, it was very close to airport. I was surprised how clean and good value it was and I felt very safe. I have stayed in hotel rooms in Pisa before and payed a lot more money and I slept better in Pisa Rooms. Great value would recommend.

• 15th Sep 2015

This was a terrible hostel. DO NOT STAY HERE! The blacket was old and disgusting. I was bit in the night on my foot twice. I did not sleep. The staff was rude. DO NOT STAY HERE.

The hostel is right in front of the airport, very easy for those who wait for flights the next day. The room was relatively clean. It is cheaper to stay with few friends, a bit pricey to actually stay alone. Overall, it was a nice stay.

Most amazing hostel I've experienced. Everything was perfect, easy, and the staff helped us get settled in so easily and explained everything very thoroughly. Safe, nice area with a 5-minute walk to the airport and a beautiful stroll through the city to landmark areas if you want to explore!

• 27th Aug 2015

Room is very near to airport but what I don't like is you have to pay extra if you want AC and private bathroom separately by per person.

• 13th Aug 2015
  • India

Please note that if you choose the accommodation called AIRPORT PISA ROOMS, you can book rooms with private bath and/or air conditioning. Please read carefully before booking a room, don't choose the cheapest rate !!

The location of the hostel is perfect if you have to catch an early flight. It is literally a 3-minute walk to the airport. The host was friendly and the room was simple and clean. Definitely good value for your money if you want to find a place close to the airport. Also easy to reach by bus from the train station. During the day you can walk to the hostel from the train station in about 15 minutes.

• 8th Aug 2015

GREAT location near the airport. Walking distance to maybe one or two bars. It was a hot day and the ceiling fan made noise on high so I had to keep it on low. Very low water pressure in shower. I asked for a receipt and did not get one. maybe he did not understand what i said.

Staff is rude. Wifi is weak. Room was dirty. Close to the airport, so if you're in Pisa for 1 night this place is okay. Any longer and I would suggest a different hotel or hostel.

We did enjoy the stay at the Airport Pisa Rooms quite a lot. The room was much better than we expected. All in all, it was a place to recommend- in a very good proximity to Airport!

I've stayed her a few times after getting the late night flight into Pisa. It's very close to the airport and the staff are excellent. You only have to email them your time of arrival when you book and they will make sure there is someone on reception to greet you, your flight being late is also not an issue. Rooms are large, clean and tidy and the shared bathroom was good. I would recommend for those looking for accommodation near to the airport.

• 5th Jun 2015

Good location for people who takes flights from the airport. To the city center of Pisa it's 1.5 km, 1 km to the station. It was very quiet outside. It was also very clean.

• 11th May 2015
  • Poland

I stayed in Airport Pisa Rooms for 7 nights. Excellent value for money and friendly staff. The hostel is located really close to the airport terminal (5 mins walk). Also no problems with security, quiet neighborhood. I would definetly come back there some day.

• 8th May 2015
  • Poland

The reception is outside so if you are arriving late, make sure you ask for the wifi password if you need it because the man at the reception didnt give it to us and we only realised there is a password after we went inside and reception is not 24hrs. The cupboard had some stinking blankets inside and the whole room smelled horrible just by opening the cupboard. When we returned to collect the luggages asked to use toilets, he said he doesnt have any at the reception, which was a quite rude :]

Very nice staff, clean and well located! Definetelly recommended!

Hostel was fine if you just want to be close to the airport. Nothing much around so wouldn't recommend it otherwise. The member of staff we spoke to wasn't the best. Also took the money out of my bank account before we arrived at 2pm when we were supposed to pay on cash on arrival as usual when using hostel world. So be careful of that too

Very clean, cozy and comfortable, maybe one of the best Ive stayed in. 20-25 min. walk from the city center. Perfect value for money! Just one small annoying problem, the guy from the desk had prejudices for more than 2 girls together in a room even before accommodating us. Also, he demanded complete silence,followed through the cameras in the hall if we were using the 2 bathrooms at the same,accusing us of spilling water and all crazy sort of things like there weren't other people showering...

We paid deposit on hostelworld and remaining cost was not taken when we arrived. We learnt it was taken from our credit card. We didnt know this fact :/ Location is very very good but its doesnt mean ''sleep easy'' Around the hostel silent but when the doors are opened or closed,it causes noise. Actually the doors squeak. This problem must be solved. Rooms are big, good but bathroom isnt enough for all rooms. There's free wifi but password isnt written anywhere. You have to ask to staff.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7