Airport Pisa Rooms Reviews

Via dell'Aeroporto, 70, Pisa, Italy

This hostel was average. We staid in this hostel only one night and one of my friends woke up with bug bites. The bathroom was clean but the shower was a bit cold.

Hi Taylor, it can happen that one-two mosquitos enters through the window if you keep it open. For this reason I suggest to turn on the brand new big CEILING FUN that we have in all our rooms. Cold water ? We are in reception 20 hrs per day, you should inform about about that and we can surely provide to show you how the hot-cold water works. Thank you for giving the best note for the SECURITY, it's very important nowadays :)

everything was fine about this hostel. you get what you pay for and the hostel is really 1 minute walk from the airport, so if you need to travel the next day a stay here is perfect.

It was near the airport i enjoyed my stay and would recomend it to my friendsand family.

• 29th Aug 2015

The location is perfect, the room was clean but I had just a face towel. The other thing - I had to wait 45 min in front of the door because it was nobody on the reception ( I came normal time - 4:00 pm ).

• 22nd Aug 2015
  • Bulgaria

Hi Iva, as I explained to you at the moment of your check-in you were ringing a wrong bell. We have an interphone, our service is 24h (from 2:00AM to 11:00AM) on request and there is Always someone available in the accommodation. We provide for 2 towels in case of stays more tham 1 day sumply because we "lost" (STOLEN BY CLIENTS) more than 50 towels this year. You should ask one at reception, we never say "no" for such an easy request !! :)

Good, very convienent but could be cheaper

• 15th Aug 2015

very simple room. Poor "breakfast" as was a croisant in a plastic bag and powder coffee. Good location if you have to go to the airport (5 min. walk), and free internet

Total Price inc. Service Charge: EUR 38.90 15% Deposit EUR 5.83 Balance Due: EUR 33.07 You paied Eur 33,07 (Eur 16,63 per person) for a double room 30 meters far from an intercontinental airport. What were you expecting with this price ? The same breakfast offered in the 7 stars hotel in Dubai ?? I provide for check in 24h and I offer a FREE breakfast. What else you can pretend with this price?? Next time please book a hotel for your "level". Thank you.

The room was basic but conform to the description. The "breakfast" consisted of only one croissant and instant coffee, but the room was actually announced "without breakfast". It is just outside the airport easily accessible by walking a few meters, so it is perfect if you arrive late or have an early flight to catch. Moreover they seem to have rooms always available. If you plan to stay longer in Pisa and bother to reserve sufficiently in advance, you could find better for the same price.