Airport Pisa Rooms Reviews

Via dell'Aeroporto, 70, Pisa, Italy

This hostel was average. We staid in this hostel only one night and one of my friends woke up with bug bites. The bathroom was clean but the shower was a bit cold.

Hi Taylor, it can happen that one-two mosquitos enters through the window if you keep it open. For this reason I suggest to turn on the brand new big CEILING FUN that we have in all our rooms. Cold water ? We are in reception 20 hrs per day, you should inform about about that and we can surely provide to show you how the hot-cold water works. Thank you for giving the best note for the SECURITY, it's very important nowadays :)

everything was fine about this hostel. you get what you pay for and the hostel is really 1 minute walk from the airport, so if you need to travel the next day a stay here is perfect.

It was near the airport i enjoyed my stay and would recomend it to my friendsand family.

• 29th Aug 2015

The location is perfect, the room was clean but I had just a face towel. The other thing - I had to wait 45 min in front of the door because it was nobody on the reception ( I came normal time - 4:00 pm ).

• 22nd Aug 2015
  • Bulgaria

Hi Iva, as I explained to you at the moment of your check-in you were ringing a wrong bell. We have an interphone, our service is 24h (from 2:00AM to 11:00AM) on request and there is Always someone available in the accommodation. We provide for 2 towels in case of stays more tham 1 day sumply because we "lost" (STOLEN BY CLIENTS) more than 50 towels this year. You should ask one at reception, we never say "no" for such an easy request !! :)

Good, very convienent but could be cheaper

• 15th Aug 2015