Airport Pisa Rooms Reviews

Via dell'Aeroporto, 70, Pisa, Italy

We were catching a very early flight the next morning so the location could not have been better. We slept very well there.

• 14th Sep 2014

The staff was extremely rude. The place has a bad atmosphere, looks like an ugly whorehouse. Anyway, if you arrived in Pisa at night and has no place to stay, this place could be your last option.

My room had a strange smell like a toilet which didn't go away even with the window open. As soon as I checked in I went to see the tower and had dinner, when I got back I wanted to use the wifi. The password had not been left so I was unable to use the free wifi that was advertised. If you have an early flight I recommend getting up earlier than you need to so you will be able to access the bathroom. There was two other rooms leaving at the same time as me so I had to wait for the bathroom.

The owner was extreme friendly. We got Breakfast for free and our car was in a closed parking space