Airport Pisa Rooms Reviews

Via dell'Aeroporto, 70, Pisa, Italy

We were catching a very early flight the next morning so the location could not have been better. We slept very well there.

• 14th Sep 2014

The staff was extremely rude. The place has a bad atmosphere, looks like an ugly whorehouse. Anyway, if you arrived in Pisa at night and has no place to stay, this place could be your last option.

My room had a strange smell like a toilet which didn't go away even with the window open. As soon as I checked in I went to see the tower and had dinner, when I got back I wanted to use the wifi. The password had not been left so I was unable to use the free wifi that was advertised. If you have an early flight I recommend getting up earlier than you need to so you will be able to access the bathroom. There was two other rooms leaving at the same time as me so I had to wait for the bathroom.

The owner was extreme friendly. We got Breakfast for free and our car was in a closed parking space

Good stay, no real complaints. Only: average breakfast and limited bathrooms. Would probably stay again.

• 23rd Jul 2014

A little bit noisy. No kitchen facilities. Very close to the airport.

This was an excellent choice as we had an early flight to catch. A simple, clean reasonably-appointed room (think Travel Inn) which was literally across the road from the terminal building (no taxis or transfers to worry about). A 15 minute walk to the centre of town (about 25 to the tower) and all for a reasonable price. What more could you need?

It could be pretty fine if it didn't have this awful smell of washing liquid.

Everything was nice, i would stay again here.

• 23rd Apr 2014

Great place for a night's stay in Pisa! The landlord's suuuuuper nice. Facilities are kind of old but the room is not bad. The bathroom's super clean! A small fee has to be made for depositing bags. But considering that I had a late flight when I got there, this was really the best choice for visiting the city.

The Receptionist/Owner (I'm assuming he was the owner) checked me in promptly and was very pleasant. After I checked out he held my bag for the day for a charge of 2,50 Euros while I checked out the sights. I was pleased with the accommodations and would recommend it to others. The only critique I have is that the room was saturated with the smell of disinfectant spray.

It's not really a B&B! the "breakfast" was only a mini croissant in the room with a pair of plastic cups for tea / sachet coffee. Very noisy and hot. If you want to have the AC you need to pay a supplement. Furthermore, you have to pay in cash an additional tax of 1.5€/person.

• 21st Aug 2013
  • Spain

Good if all you want is a bed for the night close to airport. Clean and comfy. No kitchen facilities but they did provide you with coffee satchet, jug of hot water and choc crossiant in morning.

Good hostel with brilliant location literally two minutes walk from the Airport terminal. It's only a 20 minute walk from the Leaning Tower as well so you can easily see Pisa during your stay. Hostel was clean and comfortable, owner was very friendly. Only negative was that the air conditioning in the deluxe rooms is not included in the price, you have to pay €6.50 extra a day.

Excellent place, its a walk into town but there was plenty of warning about that. And it was easy to find the way to town, we didn't even need a map. Very close to the airport. Bathrooms were clean and spacious. It would have been nice to have a few more toilets for those times when you really have to go but people are showering. Staff was friendly and helpful!

Staff desk was friendly. The hotel is not in the same room as the office, so he walked me one block to the hotel. The room was clean. Had a slightly muggy odour but not a big deal. Excellent ceiling fan kept me cool in the July heat. Great place when you need to catch an early / late flight.

• 8th Jul 2013

You get what you pay for... but kindness and a positive attitude from staff should be free.

• 2nd Jul 2013

This hotel is ideally situated next to airport especially good if leaving on an early flight. Large room, choice of two shared bathrooms. Shower good. About 30 minutes walk to main centre of Pisa. Nearby supermarket. Use of fridge. Basic and convenient hotel. TV in room. Breakfast not included.

Very close to the airport. For the same price you can sleep in a hotel with your own bathroom. I've found hair in my bed! The "breakfast" is packed . I wouldn't reccomend to go.

Far too noisy. As for the rest, thumb up.

• 25th Jun 2013