Airport Pisa Rooms Reviews

Via dell'Aeroporto, 70, Pisa, Italy

i chose hostelworld i becauseit was near the airport i enjoyed my stay and would recomend it to my friendsand family.

• 29th Aug 2015

The location is perfect, the room was clean but I had just a face towel. The other thing - I had to wait 45 min in front of the door because it was nobody on the reception ( I came normal time - 4:00 pm ).

• 22nd Aug 2015
  • Bulgaria

Good, very convienent but could be cheaper

• 15th Aug 2015

very simple room. Poor "breakfast" as was a croisant in a plastic bag and powder coffee. Good location if you have to go to the airport (5 min. walk), and free internet

Total Price inc. Service Charge: EUR 38.90 15% Deposit EUR 5.83 Balance Due: EUR 33.07 You paied Eur 33,07 (Eur 16,63 per person) for a double room 30 meters far from an intercontinental airport. What were you expecting with this price ? The same breakfast offered in the 7 stars hotel in Dubai ?? I provide for check in 24h and I offer a FREE breakfast. What else you can pretend with this price?? Next time please book a hotel for your "level". Thank you.

The room was basic but conform to the description. The "breakfast" consisted of only one croissant and instant coffee, but the room was actually announced "without breakfast". It is just outside the airport easily accessible by walking a few meters, so it is perfect if you arrive late or have an early flight to catch. Moreover they seem to have rooms always available. If you plan to stay longer in Pisa and bother to reserve sufficiently in advance, you could find better for the same price.

How about a microwave in the hostel?

• 17th Apr 2015
  • Malaysia

I provided for TWO microwaves but CLIENTS stole both of them. Of course I will NEVER MORE buy a microwave !! :)

We were catching a very early flight the next morning so the location could not have been better. We slept very well there.

• 14th Sep 2014

The staff was extremely rude. The place has a bad atmosphere, looks like an ugly whorehouse. Anyway, if you arrived in Pisa at night and has no place to stay, this place could be your last option.

My room had a strange smell like a toilet which didn't go away even with the window open. As soon as I checked in I went to see the tower and had dinner, when I got back I wanted to use the wifi. The password had not been left so I was unable to use the free wifi that was advertised. If you have an early flight I recommend getting up earlier than you need to so you will be able to access the bathroom. There was two other rooms leaving at the same time as me so I had to wait for the bathroom.

The owner was extreme friendly. We got Breakfast for free and our car was in a closed parking space

Good stay, no real complaints. Only: average breakfast and limited bathrooms. Would probably stay again.

• 23rd Jul 2014

A little bit noisy. No kitchen facilities. Very close to the airport.

This was an excellent choice as we had an early flight to catch. A simple, clean reasonably-appointed room (think Travel Inn) which was literally across the road from the terminal building (no taxis or transfers to worry about). A 15 minute walk to the centre of town (about 25 to the tower) and all for a reasonable price. What more could you need?

It could be pretty fine if it didn't have this awful smell of washing liquid.

Everything was nice, i would stay again here.

• 23rd Apr 2014

Great place for a night's stay in Pisa! The landlord's suuuuuper nice. Facilities are kind of old but the room is not bad. The bathroom's super clean! A small fee has to be made for depositing bags. But considering that I had a late flight when I got there, this was really the best choice for visiting the city.

The Receptionist/Owner (I'm assuming he was the owner) checked me in promptly and was very pleasant. After I checked out he held my bag for the day for a charge of 2,50 Euros while I checked out the sights. I was pleased with the accommodations and would recommend it to others. The only critique I have is that the room was saturated with the smell of disinfectant spray.

It's not really a B&B! the "breakfast" was only a mini croissant in the room with a pair of plastic cups for tea / sachet coffee. Very noisy and hot. If you want to have the AC you need to pay a supplement. Furthermore, you have to pay in cash an additional tax of 1.5€/person.

• 21st Aug 2013
  • Spain

Good if all you want is a bed for the night close to airport. Clean and comfy. No kitchen facilities but they did provide you with coffee satchet, jug of hot water and choc crossiant in morning.

Good hostel with brilliant location literally two minutes walk from the Airport terminal. It's only a 20 minute walk from the Leaning Tower as well so you can easily see Pisa during your stay. Hostel was clean and comfortable, owner was very friendly. Only negative was that the air conditioning in the deluxe rooms is not included in the price, you have to pay €6.50 extra a day.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5