Fabulous 492 Total Reviews
Fabulous 492 Total Reviews
Airport Skyway Lodge Located at 30 Kirkbride Road, Mangere, Auckland.
New Zealand
Auckland 2022 30 Kirkbride Road, Mangere
83% 492
-36.9659407 174.7855496
    Rooms available

7th Sep 2016

I stopped over for a night between coming from London and continuing to Dunedin next day. Scott picked me up at the airport. He must be one of the funniest guys I have ever met... and the Skylodge was real friendly and cosy. Wish I could have stayed longer. I can only recommend this place.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
2nd Sep 2016
7.1

Staff was amazing! Picked me up at the airport and dropped me off at 5am the next day! He even dropped me off down the road to grad some dinner. Clean and good atmosphere with a fireplace and television. I did find being near the road and other guests rather noisy at night. Expensive compared to other dorms but was a good stay near the airport.

28th Aug 2016
5.4

My room was by the door and office. The amount of noise was terrible. I been woken up 2 times by the guess talking or by the owners. The smoking outside was not good. I can smell it from my room. I think the person picked me up from the airport, his name is John. He was very help full, in terms me getting around with bus. Great advice on trip around New Zealand.

15th Jul 2016

We had a very early flight to catch and this hostel is very close to the airport (10 minutes). We had two beds in a private room and good kitchen facilities. Nice heat and clean bathrooms. Facilities are dated but perfect for what we needed for a short night. I'd recommend this hostel for anyone needing to be near the airport.

• zibogao1220
  • China, Male, 25-30
3rd Jul 2016

This lodge is exceed my expectation! The room is cozy and warm which is better than attic backpackers I stayed in Auckland downtown. I don't remember the name of that staff who served us that night but he was so nice! Thanks for the wifi! It is a quiet place also. If you need a warm comfortable night before catching your flight, I highly recommend here than any of other hotels in Auckland. Ps: can't imagine the terrible traffic there...

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
30th May 2016

Staff incredible friendly and helpful, facilities were awesome, we spent the night in the jacuzzi, free tea and coffee, kitchen was well equipped, and amazing proximity to the airport and buss stop 1 minute walk away to town our the airport.

• Slovenia, Male, 18-24
13th May 2016

Great place, WiFi is 7nzd per day

• USA, Female, 31-40
22nd Apr 2016

Genuinely friendly helpful and grateful staff. Nice mellow lounge good clean kitchen. Just proximity to road a bit noisy but close to airport good for transfers.

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
31st Mar 2016

nice and friendly staff. had a good night will be back

• USA, Female, 31-40
30th Mar 2016
6.3

Great staff and the shuttle service to the airport is first-rate for late flights and early morning flights. The hostel is located on a rather busy road that has quite a bit of traffic (even though it doesn't look like it should be a busy road) and the dorm room is on the road side of the building.. Be sure to have ear plugs if you are not a heavy sleeper.