Airy Resort Reviews

432 Ladkrabang Soi 3, Ladkrabang Road, Suvarnabhumi Airport, Bangkok, Thailand

Its a nice and value for money place to stay. Very close to the Airport (Suvarnabhumi) coupled with cabs provided by the Hotel at regular intervals is a great plus. Location is decent, about 10 minutes from Lad Krabang Station that has a link to the City center.

Great value for money and close to the airport (but not to the city center)

I really liked that this place was so close to the airport. I arrived in Bangkok late and didn't want to navigate the city at midnight. The air conditioning worked well and I like that you get 2 free bottles of water. My only complaint is that the sink drain had a terrible smell, like a lizard had died in it. But other than that, the room was clean and the staff was very friendly.

View all Bangkok Bed and Breakfasts