Very Good 2,240 Total Reviews
Very Good 2,240 Total Reviews
Aivengo Hostel Located at Spuistraat 6, Amsterdam, Amsterdam.
Netherlands
Amsterdam Spuistraat 6, Amsterdam
74% 2240
52.3772234 4.8940229
    Rooms available

• Singapore, Female, 18-24
23rd Apr 2016
7.4

Room was fine, facilities were fine, only thing to note is there is no big locker for luggages. Stayed in the female dorm which was on the top most floor, there was no lift and the stairs were narrow so it might be difficult for someone with a big luggage. Also, it was weird that there was a private room within the female dorm. And it was rented out to a guy so we were all shocked when we saw him.. A dorm mate was even in her towel when he came out of his room!

• England, Female, 18-24
18th Apr 2016

This was my first experience in a hostel abroad and I can honestly say I was pleasantly surprised! The hostel was in a great location, only 5/10 minute walk from Dam Square and other main parts of the city centre. I felt incredibly safe as there was a member of staff at the welcome desk at all times. The owner was particularly nice, and I felt that everything was very well organised. Great place to stay if you are looking for something cheap and does the job!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
15th Apr 2016
7.7

Cute hostel, location was good and it was a nice luxury to sleep in a bed that wasn't a bunkbed. I didn't notice any strange smells or mice like I've seen others mention in reviews; not particularly clean but not dirty either. There was no elevator, which isn't unusual in Europe but lugging our bags up 4 levels was a struggle; that's the only minor complaint I have. I would stay here again.

• USA, Male, 25-30
13th Apr 2016

Excellent Location Reliable & Fast WiFi Excellent Security Staff On-Site 24/7 Very Clean Nice Lockers Overall = Awesome

• England, Couple, 18-24
12th Apr 2016
6.3

Staff were friendly. Hostel was a bit small and grubby for my liking, only toilet and shower facilities. No common room or proper kitchen to make food. Beds were comfortable and in an excellent location, walking distance to all main parts of city, however won't be staying here again.

• Greece, All Male Group, 18-24
11th Apr 2016

I am not a hostel guy but this one was really comfortable..The staff was very helpful and they also let us leave our luggage there although our stay there was over!I recomend it to everyone!

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
9th Apr 2016
6.9

Spacious dorms, decent facilities, perfect location and a couple of friendly staff. The rest were incredibly rude and unhelpful.

• Scotland, All Female Group, 18-24
8th Apr 2016
7.1

The hostel was in a good location and the rooms were very clean. The stairs might be a problem for some as we were on the 4th floor and they are very narrow. Worst thing was that we booked 8 beds in the same 10-bed female dorm but upon arrival were told that 7 of us would be in one room, and 1 would need to be in the dorm above with complete strangers. Instead, we had to share 7 beds between 8 and were not offered any refund or anything for the unused bed. Would still go back!

• Romania, Female, 25-30
7th Apr 2016

We had a really nice time there. The staff was friendly and responsive to ques. Overall, it's a good place to stay, offers decent conditions and it is really close to the city centre! I will recommend it to other friends travelling to Amsterdam.

• Brazil, Couple, 18-24
2nd Apr 2016
8.0

Good value overall. Amazing location, just in the city centre and few minutes walk from many places. Could be better in cleaning aspects, cause the room smells damp and the toilets aren't always clean, but anyway there are too many guests so it's kind of impossible. Staff are very helpful. You also must have in mind that there are 20 guests/room. I would definetely recomend if you want a place close enough to sleep after a high night in the city center!