Aizuya Inn Reviews

2-17-2 Kiyokawa, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Nice and friendly. I only stayed for one night, but I really enjoyed my stay!

stayed here on my last night in Tokyo and was really good. The place is spotless and the room was really cool with tv and dvd player. Staff are excellent, really friendly and very helpful. There is a great chilled out vibe in the common areas too with cool pics to view and music to listen to.

Overall this hostel was a nice place to stay. The gentleman who runs it is extremely nice. He made Okonomiyaki for the guests the night I showed (Not everyday) and then had cereal the morning after. For the small price I payed, this was well above and beyond. The room is small, but no issue. The bed was big enough for me (75in, 190cm) but a little thin. The location feels a little sketchy but safe and other hostels are here and its close enough to a subway and JR train.

Excellent accomodation and very homely. Will return on next stay in Tokyo.

Hi Christopher Cain. Thank you for your comment. See you next time! Raoul and the Ai-team

we were passing through in tokyo and pretty much o ly needed a bed and a shower. and thats pretty much what you get. if you dont plan on staying in your room then this is perfect

We liked our stay here, but were put off by what we consider false advertising on the hostel's hostelworld page. They claim to have a fully equipped kitchen, but in my honest opinion their kitchen is far from "fully" equipped. It kinda sucks. The "healthy" breakfast turns out to be, in the staffs own words: "very basic" and there is a 5% surcharge if you dont have cash to pay for your stay with. We choose this place because of the kitchen and the breakfast and were dissapointed. Otherwise nice.

• 18th Jan 2015
  • Denmark

Thank you for your comment. The breakfast we offer (Muesli, juice and soya milk) is healthy and basic, yes, because WE pay for it, you don't. That you complained about something that is offered to you is really rude (and cheapskate)! And yes, the kitchen is fully equipped; not the way a European kitchen is, that's right, but this is Japan so you can't expect to find the same equipment; how about an open-mind? Thank you for your "constructive comment": "kinda sucks" is really helping!!

Loved this hostel, it was very nice and had great staff, close to Senso-Ji shrine and the metro line. Also it has free breakfast yay! Great Decor, it was one of the nicest hostels I have stayed at

• 4th Jan 2015

Overall, it was a very pleasant stay.

The Aizuya Inn is a quaint little hostel and is located about 10 min away from Minami-Senju station. Upon entering Aizuya Inn, the hostel gave a warm and pleasant welcome, the staff are really friendly and the facilities are available and clean, although it's a bit strange to see a coin operated shower, but it is only 100 Yen to use. The room I stayed was really small but was very cozy, especially with the heated air con since I stayed in the winter. The Aizuya Inn was really pleasant stay in.

They have showers but you have to pay 100 yen ($1) for 5 minutes of shower time it's coin operated location a bit off but decent I guess for the price

Good location just a few trains from the main stations in a quiet area. Staff are very friendly and helpful!

• 6th Dec 2014

The place isn't in the best neighbourhood, but this is Japan, so it's still completely safe. We had a double room, it was quite small and we had to make our futons everyday (and they're somewhat thin and hard). But it was impeccably clean, air conditioning and heating worked great, the wifi is fast, the staff are wonderfully helpful, knowledgeable and honest, lots of information on tokyo is always available, the windows are large and openand it is very quiet. It's excellent value for money.

Great place, great staff, great location! The staff even made dinner one night and it was yummy. Only issue was that bunk beds were super squeaky. Everytime someone moved it squeaked.

Can't comment much as only stayed one night but the staff were friendly and the facilities were clean. The only weird thing that I would complain about where the showers, they were charging 100 Yen to use them for 5 minutes, never encountered this before and I hope never to again.

Hi Lorivic, thank you for your comment. As for the shower, if you had taken the time to read the hostel's description, you would have known that the showers were coin-operated.