Aki Hostel Reviews

Rua do Paraíso, 769, Sao Paulo, Brazil

Pretty quiet hostel, and the breakfast they offer isn't worth 10 reals! But the places is new

This hostel is close to everything that can make your trip to São Paulo the most pleasant: as subway and bus stations, bars, malls, stores, banks and a lot more. And for those who enjoy going for a good walk, this hostel is close by Paulista Avenue (only a few blocks away from it), making it easy to go to great places, as museums. What can I say about its structure and safety in its surroundings? It is excellent! The building is well planned, clean and there's a lot of space.

This hostel is still very new but has a lot of potential. The walk to/from the metro is short but on a KILLER hill and near impossible with luggage. The staff is fantastic! There was no AC in my room (10 bed dorm) but apparently that is being installed shortly. There is a restaurant and bar downstairs with a menu of burgers and more burgers. The rooftop has an enclosed couch/relaxation area which is really great. There is a pool on the roof that is not yet filled but will be great when ready!

Great place, with really helpful staff!

• 9th Jan 2015

This place was great! Rooms were clean, staff were amazing and the food was restaurant standard! The burgers were better than alot of restaurants in London! The staff at the hostel were really friendly, did anything for you and were really happy at work, which was nice to see. By far the best hostel I've stayed in!

The facilities are new and they are really kind with the guests. I fully recommend to stay here!

It was clean, the staff was great and helpful during my stay and assisting with finding a bus on my departure. The food was great. The bar was always staffed to get a drink anytime. They took the guests to a fun bar to cut loose one night. Nothing bad to say about my stay. Thank you for having me!!!

• 4th Dec 2014

I had so much fun during my short stay in this hostel!!! The staff and everybody else there is just amazing and helpful! Hope to make it back there someday! And thank you very much for an awesome experience of the nightlife in São Paulo!! Saludos!

• 21st Nov 2014

Amazing hostel!! Really fantastic staff - we felt so welcome! Only downside was the staff came in one night 3 separate times between 12 and 2 in the morning - talking full volume and turning on room lights waking everyone up to show the new roomies the digs. Soooo not okay. Other than that it was safe, clean, comfortable and overall a really great hostel.

This place is designed like a modern art piece. Beautiful and clean hostel. Good value for money. I'd stay again.

really enjoyed the stay, people were very kind, nice and very informative.

• 31st Oct 2014
  • China

Have to be buzzed in at front, all rooms are key entry. Location is great, 20 minute walk from city centre. The hostel is at the bottom of a massive hill but not too bad to walk up. Staff are amazing. Johnny the owner is awesome and all the staff are full of info and more than happy to answer all questions. It was quiet when we were there but the bar area is appealing. Rooms are clean, beds and pillows are comfy. Hostel is brand new. We stayed end of October 2014 and it was only 4 months old.

Everything is new and clean, excellent atmosphere, staff is very helpful and friendly. Wifi signal could be improved.

• 19th Oct 2014

Brand new everything. Very clean hostel and the staff are exceptionally nice. Johnny even dropped us up to the Metro station when we were leaving. We only stayed one night but if we had more time would loved to have stayed for a few more. Would recommend to anyone.

• 29th Sep 2014

Very nice staff, received excellent help and advices to get where I wanted. Clean and modern building, but minimalist single-room.

Staff amazingly friendly! Maybe breakfast should be included, as the one you have to pay for is not worth the price! Despite of this a great place to stay!

• 26th Sep 2014

Good Experence

Outstanding hostel. Rooms smell good, believe me. Breakfast should be served earlier than 8 AM. I'll be back !

Very welcoming staff, went out of their way to ensure we got the most from our Sao Paulo stay. It was actually sad leaving! Comfy beds with private lights and electric plugs. En suite rooms. Charging station with all different kinds of ports. Bar and restaurant downstairs. Cheap beer available at reception. Love it.

The staff was very friendly and we felt safe at the place. The guys are always there if you need advice (about where to buy things and places to visit). We particularly liked the pub crawl to Vila Madalena that Johnny organized. It was great fun! The hostel openened in May 2014, so everything is still very new and modern. On the rooftop there is a nice veranda to chill out and relax, it wasn´t finished yet, though.

• 18th Aug 2014