Aki Hostel Reviews

Rua do Paraíso, 769, Sao Paulo, Brazil

Brand new everything. Very clean hostel and the staff are exceptionally nice. Johnny even dropped us up to the Metro station when we were leaving. We only stayed one night but if we had more time would loved to have stayed for a few more. Would recommend to anyone.

• 29th Sep 2014

Very nice staff, received excellent help and advices to get where I wanted. Clean and modern building, but minimalist single-room.

Staff amazingly friendly! Maybe breakfast should be included, as the one you have to pay for is not worth the price! Despite of this a great place to stay!

• 26th Sep 2014

Good Experence

Outstanding hostel. Rooms smell good, believe me. Breakfast should be served earlier than 8 AM. I'll be back !

Very welcoming staff, went out of their way to ensure we got the most from our Sao Paulo stay. It was actually sad leaving! Comfy beds with private lights and electric plugs. En suite rooms. Charging station with all different kinds of ports. Bar and restaurant downstairs. Cheap beer available at reception. Love it.

The staff was very friendly and we felt safe at the place. The guys are always there if you need advice (about where to buy things and places to visit). We particularly liked the pub crawl to Vila Madalena that Johnny organized. It was great fun! The hostel openened in May 2014, so everything is still very new and modern. On the rooftop there is a nice veranda to chill out and relax, it wasn´t finished yet, though.

• 18th Aug 2014
  • rafisuter
  • Switzerland

I had a great stay at Aki hostel. The hostel is modern and very clean. The wifi works great and there is plenty of space to relax. The staff were all very knowledagable and friendly. They had great advice and tips on what to do and see. In addition to serving food there is also a guest kitchen which is really well equipped. The area felt really safe and its a short walk to the metro. I would highly recommend staying here.

This place is great, I only stayed for one night with my girlfriend, but recommend it. It is brand new, the place is immaculate, and the staff were very friendly. The bar is a cool place to hang out, kitchen is flawless, and the bed was comfortable. Only downsides would be the fact it is so new that there are a few things still finding their feet, like the wifi not working except in reception (although this may be fixed now) and the big hill back to the metro isn't ideal! Great place!