Akinabalu Youth Hostel Reviews

1st Floor, No. 133 Jalan Gaya, Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia

I enjoyed my stay there. Staff were REALLY friendly, nice environment & good location. The negatives things that I encountered were - AC was not really cold, low pressure shower and there were few bed bugs in my bed. I told the cleaner about this and she told me they had a 'steamer'? to kill those bed bugs and asked me to change to another bed. Overall, it's and excellent place to stay and I definitely will come again :)

Sorry about the bedbugs, normally we are using stream cleaner to deal with it, it is not only can kill the bugs and also the eggs, further more it has no chemical contain, so it won't harm your skin. But unfortunately it was quite a hot season during those days, the situation was a bit out of control, eventually we have no choice but to hire a pest control company to help us solving the problem. I wish it would not effect your pleasure holidays. Cheers.

View all Kota Kinabalu Hostels