9.8
9.8
Superb 26 Total Reviews

• Canada, Female, 25-30
10th Aug 2017

Giovanna offered a lovely place to stay! The room was beautiful, the view even better, and both she and her son were very helpful offering directions and suggestions for my short stay in Agrigento. The only thing I wish I had known before setting off on foot from the train station was that the walk was entirely uphill and involved many sets of stairs to haul my case up. I definitely hope to stay with Giovanna again next time I'm in Sicily.

• USA, Female, 18-24
20th May 2017

Giovanna was the nicest and most helpful host! She picked us up from the train station, gave us some aperitivo and breakfast the next morning, gave us multiple maps and helped us find the best way to get where we needed to go, and just took great care of us in general! I HIGHLY recommend this hostel.