Akureyri H.I. Hostel Reviews

Stórholt 1, Akureyri, Iceland

We had a very good time in Akureyri H.I. Hostel. The room was warm, clean, and comfortable; the kitchen was clean and tidy; the Wifi signal was strong, everything was good. We shared a 3-bed private room and not demand for a locker, so I didn't find where they are but not in our room. The parking area was just behind the hostel and I think it is enough for travelers.

Very nice and cosy hostel. Rooms are big and clean. Good showers and they have a sauna! Big plus in freezing Iceland. The only downside is that they have a cafe/restaurant open to the public, I particularly do not like it in hostels.