Al-Andalus Hostel Reviews

Escudo del Carmen, 16, Granada, Spain

Great hostel. Very clean, great location, and has good card system to get in and out of building/rooms. Staff was very friendly as well and even waited for me as I arrived a little late. Only slight complaints are that the sheets felt like hospital sheets and pillow felt like it was beat to death. Overall, for price, location, etc. it's an excellent hostel!

Nice sized room beds were really comfy and our private bathroom was one of the nicest I have seen in a hostel and so clean. We were a very short walk round he corner from the centre.

The Hostel isbeautiful and located well in Granada. Every staff member was friendly and always helped out when asked. It was also good that we could leave our bags safe at the reception for the whole day of our departure. The included breakfast also added to the good value for the price aswell as the bar next to the hostel. The only negative aspect was that the free-to-use kitchen didn't have a functioning oven or microwave. But altogether I highly recommend the Al-Andalus !!

• 14th Nov 2014

Good location, within walking distance to everything. There were very few people staying and working there that spoke English, so we did not enjoy the atmosphere. The staff was 20 minutes late in the morning when we were trying to check out and get our breakfast tickets. But it was very nice and clean.

I booked at one day before I arrived Granada, and it was my first youth hostel experience and I love it. The location is super central, very convenient!! Staff are friendly and helpful. Room is clean and I am lucky enough to meet some amazing travelers in my dorm, and we had a great night of tapas and coñas. I will definitely recommend Al-Andalus.

look, not even a chair or small table in the room to place our things on. no towels, the beddings we have to spread by ourselves. very low wifi - works barely on the ground floor. shower was good though :)

Ojalá hagan algo por mejorar el Wifi

• 3rd Oct 2014
  • Mexico

This place was great! The kitchen and dining facilities where huge. My room was very nice and clean and the bathroom was as well. There was a good selection for breakfast too. The staff was very helpful with the questions I had and overall I enjoyed my stay in Granada a lot!

although I stay for one night only, this hostel is very very nice.

Always stay here when I'm in Granada!

Would most definitely recommend this hostel. Beautifully clean and new, with lovely bathrooms and great showers! The beds were very comfy, and the breakfast was great. Air conditioner in the dorm was handy for hot nights, and the location was amazing. The staff were very welcoming, and helpful when we had any questions. Will definitely stay again when I return to granada

Such an amazing hostel! The staff, especially Bruno, were so great. Gave great advice not only for Seville but other places I was heading. You can tell they actually enjoys their job and want to help you in any way. Really good environment and facilities. I will definitely be going back!

the hostel is nice in general, staff are welcoming and help me a lot. The room and the bathroom are clean. It would be perfect if it provides free breakfast and WIFI connection in room.