Al-Andalus Hostel Reviews

Escudo del Carmen, 16, Granada, Spain

Ojalá hagan algo por mejorar el Wifi

• 3rd Oct 2014
  • Mexico

This place was great! The kitchen and dining facilities where huge. My room was very nice and clean and the bathroom was as well. There was a good selection for breakfast too. The staff was very helpful with the questions I had and overall I enjoyed my stay in Granada a lot!

although I stay for one night only, this hostel is very very nice.

Always stay here when I'm in Granada!

Would most definitely recommend this hostel. Beautifully clean and new, with lovely bathrooms and great showers! The beds were very comfy, and the breakfast was great. Air conditioner in the dorm was handy for hot nights, and the location was amazing. The staff were very welcoming, and helpful when we had any questions. Will definitely stay again when I return to granada

Such an amazing hostel! The staff, especially Bruno, were so great. Gave great advice not only for Seville but other places I was heading. You can tell they actually enjoys their job and want to help you in any way. Really good environment and facilities. I will definitely be going back!

the hostel is nice in general, staff are welcoming and help me a lot. The room and the bathroom are clean. It would be perfect if it provides free breakfast and WIFI connection in room.

Amazing location, new rooms, very clean, nice bathrooms!! I'd highly recommend staying here!! The price was right. Only downside: washing machine was broken.

Great place right in the heart of the city.

Pros: Love the authentic architecture, the synergetic convenience enjoyed by having the tapa pub next door (and how they can deliver food in the hostel lounge), the common space that inspires so much conversations. Having a shower within the bedroom. Helpful staff. Con: Could include free breakfast to be on par with other hostels.

The beds were nice, but the staff was mediocre. Not much of an atmosphere either.