Al-Andalus Hostel Reviews

Escudo del Carmen, 16, Granada, Spain

although I stay for one night only, this hostel is very very nice.

Always stay here when I'm in Granada!

Would most definitely recommend this hostel. Beautifully clean and new, with lovely bathrooms and great showers! The beds were very comfy, and the breakfast was great. Air conditioner in the dorm was handy for hot nights, and the location was amazing. The staff were very welcoming, and helpful when we had any questions. Will definitely stay again when I return to granada

Such an amazing hostel! The staff, especially Bruno, were so great. Gave great advice not only for Seville but other places I was heading. You can tell they actually enjoys their job and want to help you in any way. Really good environment and facilities. I will definitely be going back!

the hostel is nice in general, staff are welcoming and help me a lot. The room and the bathroom are clean. It would be perfect if it provides free breakfast and WIFI connection in room.

Amazing location, new rooms, very clean, nice bathrooms!! I'd highly recommend staying here!! The price was right. Only downside: washing machine was broken.

Great place right in the heart of the city.

Pros: Love the authentic architecture, the synergetic convenience enjoyed by having the tapa pub next door (and how they can deliver food in the hostel lounge), the common space that inspires so much conversations. Having a shower within the bedroom. Helpful staff. Con: Could include free breakfast to be on par with other hostels.

The beds were nice, but the staff was mediocre. Not much of an atmosphere either.

This hostal is really simple , no decoration , no facilities , the rooms are for 8 people , which is a lot where there are not reaaly respectfull , the hostal hall is like a way to go to the restaurant and the bar owned by the hostal director , not really comfortable. The director doesn't even say hello to his clients who is a minimum In conclusion , just a place to sleep if you don't haver better choice

The hostel looked like a luxury hotel. Wifi only works in the lobby and the atmosphere wasn't very conducive to meeting other travelers. Centrally located. One very snippy staff member (the owner, I believe). Weirdest part: there's no way to keep the water in the showers and since the bathrooms are attached to the dorms the rooms can become rather like lakes. I came home in the evening to a very wet pack and a deep puddle to trudge through to get to my bunk.

The room was really clean, big enough, comfortable and the bathroom was inside the room! Just 2 things were bad: there was no wifi connection in the room and there was only one computer to share ( the connection was veeeery slow)

• 14th Apr 2014

very good location, nice people and clean bathroom

Staff uninformative, vague and sometimes difficult to find. Hostel is very quiet not much atmosphere but the facilities were great. Wifi very good, rooms very clean and well set up. Great location.

I love staying at this Hostel when I come to Granada! The staff is beyond friendly and helpful. This is the only hostel I will stay at in Granada!

Great location when you find it - get a taxi as it's difficult to find in the maze of streets. It's very close the cathedral, tapas and main shopping area of Granada, and the staff were helpful, beds were sturdy and comfortable and rooms clean. We stayed in the low season so this meant there was no real atmosphere, but we booked a 4 bed room and we were the only 2 there which was great.