Al-Andalus Hostel Reviews

Escudo del Carmen, 16, Granada, Spain

They need more outlets. Everyone struggled to find a place to charge their phone.

Hostel is older but mostly clean. It was a bit difficult to find but close to the city centre. Once inside the bathroom had a strong odour that wouldn't go away. It was also very cold at night time as there was only a small furnace heating up the room. The 2/3 staff members we interacted with weren't very helpful. WIFI is very weak once inside the rooms - you have to venture back out towards the common area, which was inconvenient. You had to walk to breakfast in a different location, was subpar

Excellent Hostel. Friendly staff, great location. Also important to highlight the bedrooms and shower that are awesome. I would rrecommend it.

Great location. Breakfast wasn't great. Rooms are nice. Super-dooper showers. Would recommend staying here.

Great location! The staff were kind, but when I reported about poor pluming in the shower nothing was done. WORST shower ever. No kitchen, not even a place to drink hot tea or hot water. They offer free breakfast at nearby restaurant, but it was very basic. AND, you need to pick up a ticket from the hostel front office which is open at 8am, but the staff was late by 15 min. without any apology.

There is not a good atmosphere in the hostel, no organised events to integrate the guests, and also the staff is pretty stiff. I would expect such an attitude in a hotel, but not in a hostel.

Awesome accommodation. Perfect location, nice staff. The facilities were good. However I cant use kitchen. This is only dissatisfaction.

Comfortable and quiet place in the heart of Granada.

Great hostel. Very clean, great location, and has good card system to get in and out of building/rooms. Staff was very friendly as well and even waited for me as I arrived a little late. Only slight complaints are that the sheets felt like hospital sheets and pillow felt like it was beat to death. Overall, for price, location, etc. it's an excellent hostel!

Nice sized room beds were really comfy and our private bathroom was one of the nicest I have seen in a hostel and so clean. We were a very short walk round he corner from the centre.

The Hostel isbeautiful and located well in Granada. Every staff member was friendly and always helped out when asked. It was also good that we could leave our bags safe at the reception for the whole day of our departure. The included breakfast also added to the good value for the price aswell as the bar next to the hostel. The only negative aspect was that the free-to-use kitchen didn't have a functioning oven or microwave. But altogether I highly recommend the Al-Andalus !!

Good location, within walking distance to everything. There were very few people staying and working there that spoke English, so we did not enjoy the atmosphere. The staff was 20 minutes late in the morning when we were trying to check out and get our breakfast tickets. But it was very nice and clean.

I booked at one day before I arrived Granada, and it was my first youth hostel experience and I love it. The location is super central, very convenient!! Staff are friendly and helpful. Room is clean and I am lucky enough to meet some amazing travelers in my dorm, and we had a great night of tapas and coñas. I will definitely recommend Al-Andalus.

look, not even a chair or small table in the room to place our things on. no towels, the beddings we have to spread by ourselves. very low wifi - works barely on the ground floor. shower was good though :)