Al-Andalusí Hostel Tangier

Fabulous 366 Total Reviews

• South Korea, Male, 31-40
13th Jan 2017
4.0

No heating at all. Cold. Door cannot be locked securely. There are two places in the same name street. I got off from taxi at wrong location and walked nearly five hours to get the hostel and had to pay someone to take me that place. But Owner was OK guy Breakfast was OK.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
4th Jan 2017
7.7

The room was nice and all but the bathroom needs a little more work. Internet connection really poor, little to none. But overall is was a nice hostel.

• Morocco, Female, 18-24
2nd Jan 2017

My stay at Al-Andalusi hostel was absolutely lovely. The staff is really nice and helpful, the breakfast is AMAZING, the facilities are clean, the view from thr rooftop is extremely beautiful. The wifi was a little bit rocky sometimes, but overall, my stay there was amazing. I especially loved hanging out at the rooftop with other travelers at night and soaking up that nice city view. Would definitely recommand it and come back there for my next trip to Tangier.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
1st Jan 2017

Good location, nice staff and great breakfast

30th Dec 2016

Awesome spot. Staff are super helpful and nice. Our flight was delayed and we ended up getting in at 3AM almost, but they were there waiting to check us in. Cheers guys! Thanks

• chrislemanski7487
  • USA, Male, 25-30
27th Dec 2016

This is a hostel that knows how to treat a guest. The place is a party hostel so expect to hear noise until 1 AM, but if you're fine with that you'll enjoy yourself here. The staff are very relaxed and also very helpful. Breakfast is a nice touch as well. Have fun!

21st Nov 2016

Great hostel, met some really nice people as soon as i walked in. Nice rooftop terrace. Great breakfast in the morning. Had everything I needed. Thanks!

29th Oct 2016
7.4

Good location, breakfast was nice, staff friendly, but definitely got some bedbug bites from this hostel. Be careful!

28th Oct 2016
6.0

I was already nervous being in Morocco by myself as a 22 year old girl and the staff immediately began to hit on me when I arrived. I know they were just messing around but already being on edge this really didn't help. The bathroom was inside my bedroom without a door, but more of a swinging gate. There were men in my room so it was super awkward to use it. Location was great though

25th Oct 2016

Everyone was great. Breakfast was fantastic and the rooms were perfect. Thanks again