Al-Andalusí Hostel Reviews

64, Ibn Battouta (Medina), Tangier, Morocco

Best hostel I have ever stayed in.

• 14th Apr 2015

Staff is super nice!

It was very friendly with a full breakfast included that was a nice touch. Very beautiful and well centered in the middle of tangier.

• 4th Apr 2015

My stay here was very enjoyable. The place is kept clean and the rooftop is a perfect place to relax and get to know others. There is a full kitchen for cooking and the staff is helpful. I would recommend staying here!

thank you. It was a pleasure to have you at home !

A bit hard to find given the direction on the e-mail.

• 1st Mar 2015

Medinas look difficult, but if you follow directions it's very easy. Regards

I've stayed at this hostel a couple of times, and have enjoyed it very much. It's not very big, chill atmosphere, and the owner is friendly and helpful. The rooftop terrace had nice views out over the old part of town.

Thanks . We are always pleased to have you here. See you soon again and test our others hostels in Fez and Granada and Cordoba (Spain).

Great hostel, in the old medina, and not too hard to find. Staff was friendly and helpful. Don't miss the view from the terrace!

My room was located on the terrace and it had an excellent view. The location is ideal since many of the tourist attractions were within walking distance and it was easy to find restaurants/cafe. The only place that I received WiFi was on the main floor and the first floor. There was limited hot water, I had to take a shower on the second floor because my room did not get any. The staff was great and helped me out a lot.

후기가 거의없어 불안했는데 이제까지 묵었던 모로코호스텔중에서 가장깨끗하고 찾기도쉽고 좋았어요

Thank you, Kim, for your nice review. You are very nice. We hope to see you again here or Spain.

Staff was awesome! Super friendly, went out of their way to get me water and a heater.

Thanks ! It was a pleasure to have you at home !

We really enjoyed our stay at that hostel!! It was one of the best part of visiting Tanger! They were extremely nice and friendly :) Our room was clean and the beds were SO comfy!! The staff was nice! We arrived late and didnt feel comfortable trying to find the hostel in the medina alone (we were 4 girls traveling), so one of the staff came to meet us in the Plaza and showed us the way. They also prepared an early breakfast just for us as we had to leave early. Nice rooftop terrace too! :D

Great little hostel...Awesome staff... Little bit to find the hostel but that is like anything in the old medinas.

• 8th Dec 2014

Thank you for your nice comment. Merry Christmas.

the guys working here are super nice and helpful. place is spotless, looks and feels huge. easy to get to as its out the outer edge of the medina which is really handy and convenient.

Thank you Tina. We were pleased to have you at our hostel. Come back soon or see you in our other hostels : Granada (spain), Fez... Merry Christmas !

Had a great stay at the hostel, although we were only there for one night we could have easily stayed another week, The staff were great and really helpful. The only difficulty we had was the location so be sure to have a detailed map to show the taxi driver as ours couldn't read and ended up bringing us miles away, the hostel itself is very central and once we found it it was easy to find our way back again. Will definatly stay here again on my next trip to Tangier, ***** - Simon

Al Andalusi was rather quiet for the night that we stayed there, but the staff went out of their way to make sure we had a great time! It is a beautiful building and clean. The staff are very friendly and helpful, but have an interesting approach in that they will have dinners with their own friends in the common area and got high in the presence of guests - which we found a bit unprofessional.

Great find in Tangiers. Hot at night with no AC or fan provided. Have to open the window which makes noisy nights. But slept okay with a pair of earplug. Got the room with a kitchenette which is handy for meals. Clean room but a little outdated. Fairly close to the train/bus station.