Al-Andalusí Hostel Reviews

64, Ibn Battouta (Medina), Tangier, Morocco

This hostel is amazing. Beautiful terrace, really friendly atmosphere, wifi, hot showers, soft clean beds, and a really decent breakfast. This place checks everything you need out of a hostel and the atmosphere is so great you never want to leave. Ayoub makes the place that much better!

We had a great time in Fez thanks to our stay here. Tarek who runs Al-Andalusí Hostel is very passionate about Fez, and is extremely hospitable & friendly. So ask him anything you need about the city - he's a great source of information! Highly recommended.

Breakfast was fantastic! Best breakfast I've had in a hostel. The staff were really friendly and really helpful. The terrace is amazing.

• 9th Jun 2015

The staff at this hostel are some of the most friendly people I have met! As with any hostel in a medina it wasn't that straight forward to find. The rooms were a decent size and comfortable beds. The breakfast was AMAZING loads of fresh fruit, pastries, tea, coffee, bread, jam, juice. Wifi wasn't the best, but worked well on the ground floor. Would gladly stay here again.

This is probably my favorite hostel that I've ever stayed at, and for a lot of reasons. The entire building is gorgeous, with a rooftop terrace that is easily my favorite place in Tanger and more bathrooms than any amount of guests could need. The staff are friendly, the breakfast spread has a ton of variety, and the bed I slept in felt like a firm pillow. I spent more time in the hostel than I did out in Tanger!

The staff were excellent. The taxi driver didn't know the area and the person on the desk came to meet me. He was also very accommodating and moved me to the first floor after I discovered the Wi-Fi signal didn't extend the the third floor. I left early to catch the ferry and check out was smooth. The location is good in the heart of the Medina, and a short walk to the ferry terminal (15 minutes or so). The rooftop balcony is a plus.

I really loved my stay in this hostel! The receptionist was so friendly, funny and helpful. Rooms are lovely furnished in moroccan style. Good location in the medina. Great roof terrace

Great place to stay in a great location in Tangier with a couple of great guys who run the place. Kind of hard to find (find a way to call and someone will come meet you) but well worth it. Highly recommended!!

We had an awesome time during our stay at Al-Andalusi. The room was nice and clean, the location was great, and the staff were some of the coolest people I've met while traveling this semester. Definitely recommend staying with these guys if you're visiting Tangier!

• 25th Apr 2015

Great spot will definitely stay here again next time I'm in Istanbul. Staff was great, super friendly and helpful. Nice morning breakfast and great location. Can't recommend it enough.

Best hostel I have ever stayed in.

• 14th Apr 2015

Staff is super nice!

It was very friendly with a full breakfast included that was a nice touch. Very beautiful and well centered in the middle of tangier.

My stay here was very enjoyable. The place is kept clean and the rooftop is a perfect place to relax and get to know others. There is a full kitchen for cooking and the staff is helpful. I would recommend staying here!

thank you. It was a pleasure to have you at home !

A bit hard to find given the direction on the e-mail.

• 1st Mar 2015

Medinas look difficult, but if you follow directions it's very easy. Regards

I've stayed at this hostel a couple of times, and have enjoyed it very much. It's not very big, chill atmosphere, and the owner is friendly and helpful. The rooftop terrace had nice views out over the old part of town.

Thanks . We are always pleased to have you here. See you soon again and test our others hostels in Fez and Granada and Cordoba (Spain).

Great hostel, in the old medina, and not too hard to find. Staff was friendly and helpful. Don't miss the view from the terrace!

My room was located on the terrace and it had an excellent view. The location is ideal since many of the tourist attractions were within walking distance and it was easy to find restaurants/cafe. The only place that I received WiFi was on the main floor and the first floor. There was limited hot water, I had to take a shower on the second floor because my room did not get any. The staff was great and helped me out a lot.

후기가 거의없어 불안했는데 이제까지 묵었던 모로코호스텔중에서 가장깨끗하고 찾기도쉽고 좋았어요

Thank you, Kim, for your nice review. You are very nice. We hope to see you again here or Spain.