Al-Andalusí Hostel Reviews

64, Ibn Battouta (Medina), Tangier, Morocco

I really loved my stay in this hostel! The receptionist was so friendly, funny and helpful. Rooms are lovely furnished in moroccan style. Good location in the medina. Great roof terrace

Great place to stay in a great location in Tangier with a couple of great guys who run the place. Kind of hard to find (find a way to call and someone will come meet you) but well worth it. Highly recommended!!

We had an awesome time during our stay at Al-Andalusi. The room was nice and clean, the location was great, and the staff were some of the coolest people I've met while traveling this semester. Definitely recommend staying with these guys if you're visiting Tangier!

• 25th Apr 2015

Great spot will definitely stay here again next time I'm in Istanbul. Staff was great, super friendly and helpful. Nice morning breakfast and great location. Can't recommend it enough.

Best hostel I have ever stayed in.

• 14th Apr 2015

Staff is super nice!

It was very friendly with a full breakfast included that was a nice touch. Very beautiful and well centered in the middle of tangier.

• 4th Apr 2015

My stay here was very enjoyable. The place is kept clean and the rooftop is a perfect place to relax and get to know others. There is a full kitchen for cooking and the staff is helpful. I would recommend staying here!

thank you. It was a pleasure to have you at home !

A bit hard to find given the direction on the e-mail.

• 1st Mar 2015

Medinas look difficult, but if you follow directions it's very easy. Regards

I've stayed at this hostel a couple of times, and have enjoyed it very much. It's not very big, chill atmosphere, and the owner is friendly and helpful. The rooftop terrace had nice views out over the old part of town.

Thanks . We are always pleased to have you here. See you soon again and test our others hostels in Fez and Granada and Cordoba (Spain).

Great hostel, in the old medina, and not too hard to find. Staff was friendly and helpful. Don't miss the view from the terrace!

My room was located on the terrace and it had an excellent view. The location is ideal since many of the tourist attractions were within walking distance and it was easy to find restaurants/cafe. The only place that I received WiFi was on the main floor and the first floor. There was limited hot water, I had to take a shower on the second floor because my room did not get any. The staff was great and helped me out a lot.

후기가 거의없어 불안했는데 이제까지 묵었던 모로코호스텔중에서 가장깨끗하고 찾기도쉽고 좋았어요

Thank you, Kim, for your nice review. You are very nice. We hope to see you again here or Spain.

Staff was awesome! Super friendly, went out of their way to get me water and a heater.

Thanks ! It was a pleasure to have you at home !

really nice staff. spent a lot of time hanging out with them on the roof.

We really enjoyed our stay at that hostel!! It was one of the best part of visiting Tanger! They were extremely nice and friendly :) Our room was clean and the beds were SO comfy!! The staff was nice! We arrived late and didnt feel comfortable trying to find the hostel in the medina alone (we were 4 girls traveling), so one of the staff came to meet us in the Plaza and showed us the way. They also prepared an early breakfast just for us as we had to leave early. Nice rooftop terrace too! :D

Great little hostel...Awesome staff... Little bit to find the hostel but that is like anything in the old medinas.

• 8th Dec 2014

Thank you for your nice comment. Merry Christmas.