9.0
Superb 247 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 247 Total Reviews
Al-Andalusí Hostel Located at 64, Ibn Battouta (Medina), , Tangier.
Morocco
Tangier Tangier, 90030 64, Ibn Battouta (Medina)
90% 247
35.7871156 -5.8135340
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 31-40
22nd Apr 2016

Great guy running the show. He took the time to help out however he could. Great rooftop terrace. Water in the showers was an issue but he was super quick to resolve.

16th Apr 2016

Breakfast and atomsphere make this place a winner! I wish there were lockers but that's minor.

• England, Male, 31-40
11th Apr 2016

Very friendly hostel. the staff made me feel right at home. Ayoub and live in resident Martin invited us to share food with them the evening i arrived. Makes for a personal touch. The concept of this hostel is about meeting people and socialising and sharing. The roof top has a great view. the location is perfect too ! Don't be put off by poor reviews, the bathrooms are not ideal, but adequate. Remember why you are travelling, to meet new people. Great music, chilled atmosphere!

9th Apr 2016

I emailed the hostel about planning day trips, and they never responded...but when I arrived they acknowledged receipt of the email and helped me coordinate everything as I had planned. Breakfast was included, and I was even offered breakfast an extra day since I arrived so early to check in. The hostel was down a small alley, but was walking distance to everything. The people that I met probably made this one of my best hostel experiences as a solo traveler.

Hello there, Really sorry! the e-mail you've send went to the junk mail thats why we never saw it or responded to it. I hope that you had a great time at the hostel, and we would love to see you again. Thank you very much Best wishes

• New Zealand, Couple, 25-30
5th Apr 2016

Shower had no hot water, at all. This is a real party hostel, so if you want to get to sleep early it is not for you. A few common areas for hanging out and meeting people and the staff are incredibly helpful. Very easy to find inside the medina as well. I'd stay here again and hope the shower has been fixed.

• Germany, Mixed Group, 18-24
3rd Apr 2016

This is the best Hostel in Morocco, with the best owner and the best breakfast in any hostel we've ever stayed in which creates an amazing atmosphere. It would be the one reason for us to come back to Tangiers

Hello guys, Thank you very much for this great review, was so awesome having you at the hostel, and it was a pleasure knowing you guys. Good luck with the music and your travel too. It would be great hosting you again Best wishes, Ayoub Hostel manager, staff not the owner.

31st Mar 2016
4.9

The first room I was in, on the top floor, smelled of mildew, which I never got used to. It also had a window to the terrace, which meant that the call to prayer woke everyone in the room up at 5am. Also, the electricity inexplicably did not work. Thankfully they moved me to another room the next night, which was quieter and did not smell, but was very small with all 4 beds full. The bathrooms were terrible - the showers had such low pressure that the water came out of the head in a stream

31st Mar 2016

I've been staying in hostels for a long time now and this has got to be one of the best. Ayoub is extremely friendly and fun to hangout with, however, he is also very informative and professional when needed. I stayed only a few night but I wish I could have stayed for a few months. 10/10 would stay again.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
29th Mar 2016

Great atmosphere with an amazing rooftop and awesome people. Also the receptionist Ayoub is very helpful and nice. We had a great time at Tanger and it was largely because if this awesome hostel. Greetings from Germany Ayoub :)

29th Mar 2016

Great location, amazing staff and hostel atmosphere, beautiful rooftop terrace, good, open common spaces, and an unsurpassed included breakfast. My only critique is that the 4 person dorm and shared bathroom were very small, but to be expected when staying in the Medina :)