7.6
Very Good 164 Total Reviews
7.6
Very Good 164 Total Reviews
Al Gallo Located at S.Croce 88, , Venice.
Al Gallo
Al Gallo
    Rooms available

• Argentina, Couple, 18-24
18th Nov 2016

Perfect place to go with your couple for a weekend in Venice. Cheap in relation to all the other hotels in Venice, beautifull and well located.

29th Aug 2016
6.6

Why the price was cheap relative to most other accommodations around Venice, you can see why when you get there. There were ants mosquitos in my room. There was even a dead moth on my bed. However, it was in a convent location and a convent price. The owner is really friendly. I would stay there again if my budget was really pinched, but next time I think I'll pay €20/€30 more for something cleaner

4th Aug 2016
3.7

AC doesn't work, mosquitos and ants in the room. Very dirty. Thinnest walls I've ever seen. Decent location. I got less than 2 hours of sleep each night I was there due to the conditions of the room. Absolutely unacceptable.

• Australia, Female, 41+
19th Jul 2016
6.6

This is an ancient, rustic hotel which, fortunately, has air conditioning. We had a couple of problems with our booking. We booked and paid for a room with an ensuite which was unavailable on arrival. We had to move rooms twice in two nights up some very narrow, steep stairs. The owner helped. The single bed in the room collapsed in the night which did not make for a comfortable night's sleep. Although spacious, the rooms lack a few little helpful extras like a chair in one room.

7th Jul 2016

Great value for the money compared to most Venice hostels. We had a private double room and it was very nice. We found the staff to be very friendly and helpful, and ended up booking a second night. Location is great too, close to the bus/train but not too far to walk to the rest of the city.

• USA, Female, 25-30
16th Jun 2016

Incredibly accommodating place!! I was late arriving in Venice and upon arrival I was greeted with a note to my room. The gentleman at the desk is incredibly friendly and incredible helpful! Plus the location is an easy enough walk from the train station and it is right across the way from an amazing, young & local, wine bar.