8.2
Fabulous 151 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 151 Total Reviews
Al Gallo Located at S.Croce 88, , Venice.
Al Gallo
Al Gallo
    Rooms available

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
20th Apr 2016

It was a 10 minute walk from the train station and also walkable to Rialto Bridge and St. Marks Square. The staff was so nice and helpful and let us store our bags before our room was ready and also after we checked out. It is a very quiet and relaxing place to stay. Towels and soap were provided in our room. Definitely a perfect place to stay in Venice!

• USA, Female, 41+
16th Mar 2016

We loved this quaint little inn. It had old world charm and was decorated in Venetian style. Our only complaint was that it was dusty. The bathroom was clean and the bed was comfortable. The host was very kind and pointed us to a nice restaurant around the corner for dinner, and let us leave our bags there after we checked out so we didn't have to lug them around with us.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
21st Feb 2016

SUCH a cute hostel! The room was beautiful, and we felt safe there. Major reason why we loved Venice, wished we could have stayed longer!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
19th Feb 2016
4.0

Tiny cramped room. Filthy carpet. Bathroom not kept up. Mold in the shower. No housekeeping to speak of. Some of the furniture in my room was falling apart and very uncomfortable. There was rarely ever someone at the desk. Staff was generally indifferent and unhelpful. Paid way too much for the room. Other than that the location was ok and the wifi worked decently.

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
15th Feb 2016
7.1

It's ok. The facilities seem nicer in the pictures, but its still ok.

• Brazil, Female, 31-40
22nd Jan 2016
6.6

Good location close to the train station, but a little hard to find. If I had not printed out the itinerary, I would have not found it. The shield street identification does not match the name of the street in google maps, so it would be wise to warn the travellers of such.

16th Jan 2016
7.4

A really nice hotel in a good location in Venice. The staff was really thoughtful when I called because I had a problem and couldn't arrive before the check-in time and we could solve the problem. Large bed and bedroom, with TV, it had a wardrobe. It is definitely a place above average. The problems I had: I am pretty allergic and something triggered this in the hotel. Not sure of what it was. It doesn't have a laundry neither a kitchen. In the end, I would recommend.

• South Africa, Female, 31-40
7th Jan 2016

I was in a really big rush to get to check in and get to a museum (since I only had that afternoon/evening). The gentleman was very understanding and helpful, giving me a map and directions. I had to run, but I made to my destination and was very grateful.

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
12th Dec 2015

Great value for money! We loved everything about our room and our stay, except for the bed. Very old, hard, and full of springs.