Al Gallo Reviews

S.Croce 88, Venice, Italy

Good location close to the train station, but a little hard to find. If I had not printed out the itinerary, I would have not found it. The shield street identification does not match the name of the street in google maps, so it would be wise to warn the travellers of such.

• 22nd Jan 2016

A really nice hotel in a good location in Venice. The staff was really thoughtful when I called because I had a problem and couldn't arrive before the check-in time and we could solve the problem. Large bed and bedroom, with TV, it had a wardrobe. It is definitely a place above average. The problems I had: I am pretty allergic and something triggered this in the hotel. Not sure of what it was. It doesn't have a laundry neither a kitchen. In the end, I would recommend.

I was in a really big rush to get to check in and get to a museum (since I only had that afternoon/evening). The gentleman was very understanding and helpful, giving me a map and directions. I had to run, but I made to my destination and was very grateful.

Great value for money! We loved everything about our room and our stay, except for the bed. Very old, hard, and full of springs.

Enjoyed our stay. Owner was very nice.

Al Gallo was in a great location, walkable to anything in Venice. Had a great stay and would recommend.

This place isn't fancy but it's very charming, and free espresso is available in the lobby.

When we arrived the hotel, the receptionist was not on his desk and we had to wait got him for half an hour, and he even did not apologize for this. all in all, the room was good and location is almost perfect.

View all Venice Bed and Breakfasts