Al Gallo Reviews

S.Croce 88, Venice, Italy

It's clean and tidy and staff was very nice and friendly. But location is quite hard to find and there is a limit on the time of wifi that you can use. ;(

Staff was really cool, very helpfull, but the shower at our room didn't work correctly, and it's door was broken. We booked a double bed private room and it was not a double bed, but to single beds joined together.

Cute room!

Wonderful location. Good and cheaper things around Al Gallo compared to st Marks Square region, although you can get to st Marks in 20 min.

• 9th Jan 2015

I really enjoyed my stay. The staff were very helpful and flexible. With an amazing location and free coffee there isn't much to complain about.

I was honestly afraid accommodation in Venice would all be bad, and considering the price we paid, we had our doubts. But Al Gallo is really a great place. It's really comfortable, the bed is good and the showers were amazing. The room was big too. The staff was friendly and were truly helpful and nice every time. It's very near the train and bus station, and quite close to the main sites around the two big islands, so you don't need to take vaporettos (expensive).

The room was lovely clean and spacious, however they charge your entire stay to your credit card before arrival and could not explain in English the payment process to me. I had to check my bill to clarify. great location.

Great little place, couldn't complain at all except for the fact that it might be HAUNTED!

• 12th Aug 2014