7.4
Very Good 166 Total Reviews

• Ecuador, Male, 25-30
3rd Jan 2017
2.0

We got to the Al Gallo Hostel and because they overbooked its capacity, they moved us to the hostel around the corner called "Albergo Casa Peron". Poor management.

• Argentina, Couple, 18-24
18th Nov 2016

Perfect place to go with your couple for a weekend in Venice. Cheap in relation to all the other hotels in Venice, beautifull and well located.

29th Aug 2016
6.6

Why the price was cheap relative to most other accommodations around Venice, you can see why when you get there. There were ants mosquitos in my room. There was even a dead moth on my bed. However, it was in a convent location and a convent price. The owner is really friendly. I would stay there again if my budget was really pinched, but next time I think I'll pay €20/€30 more for something cleaner

4th Aug 2016
3.7

AC doesn't work, mosquitos and ants in the room. Very dirty. Thinnest walls I've ever seen. Decent location. I got less than 2 hours of sleep each night I was there due to the conditions of the room. Absolutely unacceptable.