Al Giardino Bed and Breakfast Reviews

Via Altinia 119/B, Venice, Italy

I was very annoyed with the owner, because we canceled one night, he pretended he didn't recive it, I poved I was right, but even this he wanted to recive the paymet about that night. I was very angry, but his employed was very nice with us, the breakfast was perfect, the place was very nice...if wasn't this situation where the owner took advantage of me and my family I would be completely happy!

It is far from main Venice place but if u take bus no. 19 then it is front of the bus stop takes around 15 mins by bus. exact address is Via Altinia, 119 B. Al Giardino is very good with all facilities. room is very clean, air condition and break fast is really good. I really recommend this place.

I was traveling with three girls and we all shared a room which was not expensive and the room was clean. The location was also good on the outskirts of venice and easy to catch the bus, but the staff there was horrible. Anything we asked it was like we were getting yelled at for no reason. Then when it was time to pay, the lady made us pay the deposit all over again even though I had paid 15% online with my credit card. Be careful that you don't have to repay that getting to the hostel.

View all Venice Bed and Breakfasts