Al Giardino Bed and Breakfast Reviews

Via Altinia 119/B, Venice, Italy

Very kind and attentive staff. The facilities were very good and we had no problem at all! I'd definitely recommend the place for my friends and family.

There is no doubt. It´s the best hostel in which I've ever been. The room was big and modern. The staff was really really friendly and sympathetic. They explained what we should see, where we could eat cheap, the most interesting places, and also, how to go from the hostel to Venice. They also recommend us how we should move in Venice (if you are going to stay one or two days, the best choice is a 24 or 48 ticket for vaporetto and bus. Thanks ever so much for your hospitality!

View all Venice Bed and Breakfasts