Al Giardino Bed and Breakfast Reviews

Via Altinia 119/B, Venice, Italy

I slept there like a little baby - the linen was extremely comfortable. Plus the owner made a very good impression,he gave us all the tips we needed to Enjoy Venice.

This was not a great experience. the directions that were given led us off path and when we tried to call for help no one answered. luckily I had an app that worked without using my data that helped us to get to the hostel. once we were there I called again and finally someone answered. He told us to wait 5 min. We were tired from our backpacks and very thirsty. No water was offered. The shower was tiny...the bed broke. Breakfast was the best part of the stay.The lady was great and she gets a 10

Hostel world needs to improve the direction to get to the hostel, they were confusing and hard to follow. Everything else was pretty good and service was great. Beautiful house! :)

We enjoyed our stay here, the lady who made breakfast was very kind and helpful and we liked it when we we're greeted on the day we checked in with a map and some advice on where to eat. It was very handy having the bus stop to Venice right outside the hotel.

• 24th Jun 2015

Nothing to complain about, nice personal, clean room with comfortable beds. Location is a bit far from the old town but if you're going by bus its just positive because the bus is full just a few blocks away. The breakfast was a disappointment, just prefabricated stuff with mediocre quality. Though this was well explained on the B&B that it was regulated with law not to serve anything but prefab. Would definitely stay again!

This is a very........good experience living there. Good location (we took taxi, but easy to find), convenient to take bus or go around, very safe and clean, the facilities are good. Most important the working staffs are very patient, kind and helpful. I love it and will go back someday.

The older man was very unhelpful & rude at times. The other man was great! Very helpful. But the hostel was missing the atmosphere that most hostels have. But was very clean & safe.

Al is a great host and the room was very comfortable. Bus stop right across the street was a real plus. Would stay again.

• 6th May 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Very kind and attentive staff. The facilities were very good and we had no problem at all! I'd definitely recommend the place for my friends and family.

There is no doubt. It´s the best hostel in which I've ever been. The room was big and modern. The staff was really really friendly and sympathetic. They explained what we should see, where we could eat cheap, the most interesting places, and also, how to go from the hostel to Venice. They also recommend us how we should move in Venice (if you are going to stay one or two days, the best choice is a 24 or 48 ticket for vaporetto and bus. Thanks ever so much for your hospitality!

View all Venice Bed and Breakfasts