6.0
Good 7 Total Reviews
6.0
Good 7 Total Reviews
Al Giardino dell'Alloro Located at Vicolo San Carlo, 8, , Palermo.
Italy
Palermo Palermo 90133 Vicolo San Carlo, 8
60% 7
38.1148820 13.3671660
    Rooms available

• Spain, Mixed Group, 41+
2nd Jul 2015

The excellence of the stance was overshadowed because you did not admit our cancellation of one night and one person less. I advised by mail and phone to the Hostel about these cancellations 24 hours before our arrival, following the rules we had at hands, but it was useless. The owner of it said it was not her problem but yours, and finally we paid for all two nights and 6 people. We were a group of three +41, one 18-24, and two 25-30. I will be thankful if you can explain to me your point.

3rd Jun 2015
2.0

Arrived about 11pm and staff said owner emailed me the night before claiming "broken bathroom" and rebooked me at another B&B. When I said we were willing to share the toilet without bath for the night (i did not feel safe to be on the street that late in Palermo), the staff said there was no room available. We were shooed off on the street with a map finding our way to another B&B. Fortunately the other B&B PANORUMS was great. The owner Giovanni and his wife are very kind.