Al Piccolo Hotel Reviews

Via Trieste n. 2/h, Marghera, Venice, Italy

This is definitely a hotel. We had 4 of us in one room for two nights. There were enough beds and the bathroom was really nice. I thought maybe there would be a small kitchen but no such luck! The bus stop was right outside and they have someone on staff that speaks English. My only complaint is that they charged me more than what HostelWorld said they should. When I questioned them about it they said that the deposit I paid to Hostel World didn't go to them so they had to charge me more.

No lift, and location is far away from the attraction. But is accessible with bus

• 9th Sep 2014
  • Malaysia

This is a cute little hotel that provides basic needs. It is a little far from Venice though. The directions to get there are horrible! Do yourself a favour and really study how to get there before you go! Luckily the locals were great and helped us. Very clean and quiet. Would recommend for budget travellers.

Very easy to get to the centre of Venice from here. Just take the bus which takes about 20 minutes. We stayed here on two occasions. Our first room was perfect. On our second stay, the bathroom smelled terrible but the staff were happy enough to change the room for us there and then. Cheap and cheerful!

It was a good hostel to stay. It was very clean and staff was very helpful. Location is not very close to city center but it is reached by bus very easily. I can recommend this hostel.

My mom and I stayed here and we loved it! The location is great, the staff is friendly and helpful and the accommodations were spotless! Great place!