Al Piccolo Hotel Reviews

Via Trieste n. 2/h, Marghera, Venice, Veneto, Italy

The staff was so nice and helpful, they even helped me to figure out how to get to a hospital and what to do there when I had some troubles with my eyes. The reception was empty most times, though, so we needed to wait a bit before for example dropping off our room key (which is obligatory). The room was like an average hostel: clean, but nothing special. Getting to Venice was so easy: just a 20 minute bus ride and only costs 1,50 e. (when water taxi is 7e)

I thought I had some problem with the payment but the hostel responded really quickly by email and the staff was super nice and efficient about it when when I got there. The room was perfectly clean and comfortable. And it's extremely easy to get the bus to the island (the ticket is cheap and it takes about 20min).