Al Porta Susa Reviews

Corso Inghilterra 45, Turin, Italy

If I ever come to Torino again, I will stay in the same BB :)

• 3rd Oct 2014
  • Finland

Excellent place to stay for your travel plans in Turin! Very welcoming staff, great apartment (with a grand piano to boot), proximity to the train/metro station excellent!

Great Hostel!

Al Porta Susa is a very very very nice place. Marco, the host, is such a caring person who makes you feel that you are at home. The big and carefully decorated flat reveals his great taste for beautiful things. You could as well just spend a few days there exploring all the books, cds and dvds instead of visiting Turin. I reached the city walking, it isnot far at all in my opinion, but people who hate to walk might find it far.

Marco is helpful. It is a good bed and breakfast, it made me feel like home. I recommended. But the breakfast is too few.

I have had the most pleasant and comfortabe stay. Molto grazie. Special thanks for the host -- an exceptional and attentive person. Enjoyed playing the piano with tranquil ambience. Convenient location and unforgettable time to behold.

Marco was extremely accommodating and the rooms were all beautiful, clean, and relaxing. Not far from the metro/subway/train station. Street parking out front was sparse but available.

Se trata de un apartamento en un edificio noble muy cercano a la estacion de Porta Susa. Decorado con mucho gusto, con ámplias y luminosas habitaciones. Marco te da un trato amable y cordial proporcionandote toda la información que le solicitas. Me parece una muy buena opción para visitar una ciudad tan interesante como Turín.

I had a wonderful 7 day holiday staying at Al Porta Susa. Marco was the perfect host. It was like staying in a friend's very stylish and spacious apartment. If your feet give out after walking around the beautiful city of Turin, Marco has an excellent selection of books, DVDs/CDs etc that you can watch in either the comfort of your room or in the living room.

The bed and breakfast was clean, nicely furnished, and genuinely a wonderful place to stay. I enjoyed my stay and would recommend it to anyone!

i dont think ive stayed in a hostel anything like this,, it was somebodys home,, lots of character and culture,, marco is an excellent host and is on hand to offer all sorts of good tips for your stay in turin,,the restaurant below does excellent food and very well priced,, i dont think i could stay anywhere else when i go back to turin,, top marks all round..

A very pleasant and relaxing bed and breakfast. The host, Marco, lives in the adjacent apartment and he came across as very welcoming and cultured.

this is much more like being a guest in someones home than a traditional B&B - the host MARCO makes breakfast for you & is charming the house has real character & i recommend it wholeheartedly - TORINO is also a beautiful city & a great place for a quick european break you wont be disappointed

What can I say? I took my girlfriend to Turin for 3 days (2-3 is ample) and was blown away by the accommodation...An incredibly characterful and classy apartment B&B built in the 1800's with original floors and period decorations, only 15 minutes walk from the centre of Turin. Marco, the owner, is a most welcoming, kind and helpful host. I have travelled extensively around the world, and I can honestly say the Al Porta Susa is an extremely rare gem. Honestly, you will not be disappointed.

Great B&B to stay at

Marco is amazing and very nice. I felt at home and was very comfortable. The location is perfect.

Very good location next to Porta Susa and staff was allso very helpful and nice. If I ever have chance to visit Turin again I will stay this B&B and recommend this allso to my frends.

very plesant stay, accomadation very comforting and great location

Torino is such a beautiful city and sharing it with a local is simply amazing! Marco is incredible and his place is perfect for a couple wanting a quite weekend away or a couple of friends that want to enjoy the city. Its not a party place and rightly so. I loved it, its like living with an italian for a weekend and for that, I\'ll definately be back again!

Awesome for the price, really nice building and right next to Porta Susa station. Torino is an awesome city def check it out!

View all Turin Bed and Breakfasts