Al-Rashid Hotel Reviews

Main Street - City Center, Beside Al-Shaheed Roundabout, Petra, Jordan

Al Rashid was clean and comfortable. The facilities were as the site suggests. It was really close to Petra (about a 5 min walk). However, the best part about my stay there was definitely the staff. I was only there for one night but in Jordan for about 5 days. They pretty much helped me organise and book the rest of my trip. Not only did they have great suggestions on locations and things to do, but they also helped me get deals along the way. Super friendly and helpful. . 28 M Australian

The breakfast is amazing and the staff was really friendly. Enjoyed our stay!

We only stayed here for a couple nights, but it was well worth it. It was the nicest place we have stayed at in a long time! The staff is really friendly and helpful, everything is clean, and the free breakfast is huge and delicious. The location is good with lots of restaurants nearby. It's only 1.5km from the gates of Petra, but it's an easy walk so most people should be able to handle it. If we go back to Petra, we will definitely stay here again.