Superb 98 Total Reviews
Superb 98 Total Reviews
Al Salam Camp Located at Ramlah Village, West Bank, Luxor.
Egypt
Luxor Ramlah Village, West Bank
100% 98
25.6960267 32.6286649
    Rooms available

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
28th Jun 2016

A truly fantastic stay. Ahmed was so helpful with organising tours and every little thing I needed or wanted. He met me at midnight at the bus station when I arrived and then took me to the train station when I left. Made my stay in Luxor so easy and stress free. The camp itself is so easy going and relaxed, the perfect stay for any backpacker or family on a budget.