Al Sharq Hotel Reviews

Rolla Square SHARJAH Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Overall, I really enjoyed my stay.

• 11th Apr 2014

Al sharq is the best budget place to stay in the greater Dubai area. Whilst in Sharjah NOT Dubai, it is near to the bus station, (Bus E303 E303a) and you will save alot of money as it is only 7dhs. The bus departing from union station is the last one. Al sharq does the job though, nothing is outstanding but eveything is clean and the service is good. Wifi is also free and reasonably good. Meals were tasty and could do with a touch more rotation. I would recommend to travellers on a tight budget.

Big Thank you from all our staff Hadley !!

Very good value for money. I really enjoyed my stay there. The fact that it is situated in another part of Dubai (Sharjah) was a big, plus for me. I experienced a different side to Dubai.

It's a good hotel, just a bit far from Dubai, so in the morning and evening there is rush hour and it takes 1-2 hours to reach it.

The worst Hostel I ever visited, after 1st night we moved out to another one. 3 person room, 1 double bed and very uncomfortable sofa in a smoking living room. No warm watter, windows so dirty that it was impossible to have a look through.