Al Son de los Santos Reviews

San Sebastian # 94, Zona Centro, Guanajuato, Mexico

Good location. Not right in the center but also just 10 minutes away from it. Very clean. Nice kitchen and a great balcony. The staff is friendly and helpful.

boutique hostel with fancy details but is not really meant for backpackers and only saw 2 backpackers in the hostel the whole time I was there. not a happening or fun hostel but good for a good nights sleep and its location.

It was very quite when i was there, i think because it was off season. I had an 8 bed dorm to myself for one of the nights! It was a really nice walk to the centre of town, bit of traffic noise especially early morning but nothing to fuss over. Staff were friendly enough, were helpful when I asked about things to do/see and where to go eat. Our dorm toilet was not cleaned as regularly though, but just had to ask and it was done. Overall a nice and pleasant stay :).

I really liked this Hostel, the staff ladies were always really nice, the room that I stayed was very clean and even offered a small snack breakfast and coffee all the time. The only thing I did not like was that they don't have mixed dorms so me and my boyfriend had to stay in different rooms. But it is 10 min walk from the center and very cozy.

Overall not a bad spot and pretty comfortable. Plenty of hot water in the shower. Only two functioning lockers for 8 beds in our room, so if you have stuff you need to lock up, probably better to go someplace else, especially considering the door to the dorm does not close (in fact, swings open if you try to shut it without sticking a flip flop or something to jam it) so anyone who wants to can walk in. Bring earplugs because the kitchen, hall, and stairs are right through the open door.

Fantastic!

Great hostel with great staff

Only stayed for one night due to going to Leon the next day. Bathrooms are clean and showers are good. Good water pressure and hot. Staff is really friendly. There is an on site kitchen you can cook in upstairs. Only two downfalls: the street next to it is loud so a little difficult to sleep, though that is common in a small condensed city like GTO. The other is Make sure to pre arrange the fair with the taxi driver before you get in. I didn't

Excellent hostel, elegantly decorated, amazing kitchen and super friendly staff. Away from the city center but super close by foot. Close to stores, etc.