Al Son de los Santos Reviews

San Sebastian # 94, Zona Centro, Guanajuato, Mexico

The decoration of the hostel is impressive. However, there is no hot water for shower, i met one short electronic power off, then fought with mosquitos whole night. If there is any problem please ensure to talk with the owner before 10:00pm otherwise not able to find them. I will take around 10-15 minutes to walk to the center, and you had better can speak spanish. There is no breakfirst included. I will not consider to go there again.

Nice little Hostel, and it's not so far from the city center. Big, clean Bathrooms. Only problem: there are not enough lockers for everyone in the dorms.

We enjoyed our stay at the hostel, the location was not right in centro but close enough to walk. We liked the decoration of the hostel and our room. The area was nice and quiet, close to stores and local market. Kitchen was available to use. Staff were friendly and helpful and gave us a map of the city and showed us how to get around. The only thing was there wasn't hot water that one night we stayed there, dont know whether it was permanent or just that day.

I stayed at this hostel for 3 nights in 8 bed room and first 2 nights I was alone. On the third night there were 6ppl in my room and we had to wait to use the bathroom or take shower as there is only one bathroom in each room. Staff were not really helpful and friendly but they use English. Othere than that, I was pretty happy with my stay there. Although it was about 10mins walk from Zocalo, there are lots of shops and local market around the hostel. Place to have good sleep:)

Don't let the fact that you have a ten minute walk into the center of Guanajuato deter you from staying at this very nice and comfortable hostel. The staff were very friendly and everything was exceptionally clean. It's located in a relatively quiet residential section of town. I was the only person in the 8 bed dorm for the two nights I was there. Great internet connection, too.