Al Son de los Santos Reviews

San Sebastian # 94, Zona Centro, Guanajuato, Mexico

I love this hostel so much especially the style of the building. it has lots of area to social and relax and the location is right in the center of the historic area and right next to police department. I feel safe walking at night around here!

The decoration of the hostel is impressive. However, there is no hot water for shower, i met one short electronic power off, then fought with mosquitos whole night. If there is any problem please ensure to talk with the owner before 10:00pm otherwise not able to find them. I will take around 10-15 minutes to walk to the center, and you had better can speak spanish. There is no breakfirst included. I will not consider to go there again.

I was the only person staying there at the time, so the atmosphere was somewhat lacking. However it was very comfortable, clean and a good base to explore the nice city.