Al Son de los Santos Reviews

San Sebastian # 94, Zona Centro, Guanajuato, Mexico

This place was really nice. An easy 10 min walk town from centro made it a great location - you could stay closer at others but I quite liked the walk. The owner and staff were accommodating incl. cooking us dinner one night. The rooftop was under utilized by our group but has lots of potential. Cost was a bit dear, but I think that's just what it's like in Guanajuato.

More servicios needed

• 12th Sep 2015
  • Mexico

My favorite part of this hostel was their staff, the young ladies at the desk are so nice and willing to help. The hostel is a 15 minute walk from the inner centro, is a great quiet location. Guanajuato is beautiful, I will come back here:)

Amazing hostel, even better making you feel welcomed by the friendly staff. Great location and nice rooftop

Amazing place, friendly helpful staff and lovely rooms. Roof top area and cute kitchen. totally recommend.