Fabulous 706 Total Reviews
Fabulous 706 Total Reviews
Aladin hostel Located at Tugomerjeva 56, , Ljubljana.
Slovenia
Ljubljana slovenia 1000 Tugomerjeva 56
83% 706
46.0710069 14.4845319
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 18-24
3rd Nov 2016

Really good stay. the owner tim is extreamly helpful, and will sort you out whether your looking for a good place to go, or to find a cheap taxi around. really nice accomidation and I would very much recomend this hostel. An overall great place to stay.

• England, Male, 18-24
3rd Nov 2016

Tim was very knowledgeable about Ljubljana which was very helpful. Showers were hot, beds were comfy and the pool table was level!

• England, Male, 31-40
29th Oct 2016

A great hostel. Clean, modern and with character. Helpful and accommodating staff. A short bus ride from the centre in a quiet and clean area. Warm and cosy communal area. Pool table was a bonus.

Dear guests, thank you for your review. I am glad you had a nice stay. Welcome back any time :) Regards and happy traveling. Tim

• nativa572859
  • South Korea, Male, 41+
15th Oct 2016
4.3

I have visited and stayed so many hostels in the wolrd. But unfortunately it was not what I have expected, compared to the hostel I have stayed. The room was too small and 2 storey bed was not suitable at all. However, the price was very high.

Dear guest, first I am sorry you did not enjoy your stay here with us. I do not know what kind of hostels you have been to before but from what I have learned when traveling around the world and staying in many hostels, most (if not all) of them have bunk beds a specially in dorm rooms like the one you have booked in our hostel. Also, I do not know what prices you have had in other hostels you have been to, but in my opinion a price of 14€ per person a night is a very good price for the facilities you get and also a very good price for a stay in Ljubljana. However, I wish I could have done more to make your stay better. Happy traveling and best regards. Tim

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
1st Oct 2016

The guy who owns the hostel is super friendly and helpful. The beds are comfy and its very secure. Could see it being a great place during summer.

Dear guest, I am happy to see that you had a good time here with us :) You are also welcome to come back on summer and have even more fun. So see you next year ;) Happy traveling and all the best. Tim

1st Oct 2016
7.4

The owner is so nice, and very helpful. It took a code and two keys to get to your room so security was great- close to a couple stores and bus stops. For us it was kind of inconvenient for the location because it happened to be Sunday and busses don't run as often as other countries we had gone to- I would have chosen a better location of I had to choose again, but that isnt this hostels fault, and everything else was fantastic.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
27th Sep 2016

We had a great time at the Aladin hostel. The staff were very friendly and helped in anyway they could. The facilities were great and we did not feel unwelcome or insecure at all. We had a problem with our bus on the way to Ljubljana and the staff were extremely helpful and understanding. Great hostel, would recommend highly.

Dear guest, I am happy I was able to help you, we are always happy to help in any way we can :) Thank you for staying in our hostel. Hope to see you again some day. Best regards Tim

18th Sep 2016
6.3

Ensuite bathroom was shared between two rooms, couldnt figure out how to turn on hot water, small rooms, decent option if on a budget

• Belgium, Female, 25-30
17th Sep 2016

Good hostel with very friendly staff and good and very clean amenities. Hostel located in a quiet environment of the city within 30 minute walking distance to the city's centre. Supermarket and a bakery right around the corner.

• New Zealand, Couple, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
13th Sep 2016

Amazing staff! Just awesome!! The owner would just stand there and talk to you, the best thing is that you're supporting a local young family who run this place. The facilities were all awesome too. Would definitely stay here again and 10/10 Would recommend!