Aladin hostel Reviews

Tugomerjeva 56, Ljubljana, Slovenia

This is very friendly and good hostel. They were so kind to wait us because we were late and come after 11pm. Staff was friendly, ready to help you.

Great stay, the staff are incredibly friendly and they upgraded me to a private for free!

It was a really really nice stay at the Aladin Hostel. True, It is a little bit far from the city center but it is a pleasant walk in the morning. Our room was relatively small but I was positively surprised by the cleanliness. The Man at the reception was very handsome, kind and friendly. He stood up all night long for us since we arrived later than expected and he was always there to help us and to recommend some places to visit. This is definitely what made us feel more comfortable.

• 2nd Apr 2015

Had a great stay!

• 20th Jan 2015

Friendly staff, but 30 min walk from city center & train station. Mostly students staying there. Despite sign on fridge warning students not to steal food & security cameras, my food was stolen after midnight and before 7:00. I would've reported it but had train to catch. There is a student who will ask to borrow money but will not pay you back. So beware of the students there. Beds in dorm room don't have individual lights or electrical outlets. No locker inside room to lock up valuables.

Hello Shen.., I am very sorry about your food getting stolen. The student who wanted to borrow your money and also stole food is no longer staying with us! He was only here for about 14 days and since we had some complaints about him stealing food, we asked him to leave! We will also work on individual lights and electrical outlets :) to keep our guests happy. However, since you had the whole room just for you, I hope it was not that much of a problem ;) Best regards from Aladin staff.

Perfect Service....made our stay special. Thanks alot!

• 30th Dec 2014