Aladin hostel Reviews

Tugomerjeva 56, Ljubljana, Slovenia

IT IS THE WORST HOSTEL IN ALL OVER THE WORLD. THEY TELL YOU THAT YOU'LL HAVE A PRIVATE BEDROOM WITH PRIVATE TOILETTE,BUT WHEN YOU ARRIVE THEY TELL YOU THAT YOU HAVE TO SHARE IT WITH AN ANOTHER ROOM. THE HOSTEL IS SEATED VERY FAR FROM THE CITY CENTER. LUBIANA.. I WILL NEVER CAME BACK.

• 26th Jul 2014

Staff couldn't have been nicer!

• 20th Jul 2014

The staff are incredible at Aladin Hostel. Friendly and always willing to help with anything. The rooms are nice and clean. Great value for money. Location is a little outside the main area, but taxis are cheap and buses are available.

We are always here to serve to the wordwide travelers which are open and fair people. We are happy to do that and we will also do that in the future. With all kindness and smile. Welcome!

Fantastic hostel, staff were extremely helpful I would recommend staying at Aladin Hostel if you're stopping in Zagreb. Kitchen facilities are brilliant as well as toilets/ showers. Can't stress how brilliant and helpful the staff were. The hostel is a very small distance from the centre but don't let this put you off, the walk is only 15 minutes or you can get a bus it's an extremely straightforward route and again the staff were happy to help! Also the supermarket is just across the road.

• 3rd Jul 2014

Dear Kathrine, Thanks for your stay in ourHostel Aladin. We always do our best and we will even improve from guest to guest and from day to day. We wish to give our guests maximum confort and a good memories from out city of Ljubljana and from all people in Slovenija. God bless :)

Staff friendly, rooms top rate, good Wi Fi connection, great atmosphere and really cheap to boot. Absolutely no complaints.

Pros: cheap, near a wood where you can see some ski ramps, close to the Kino Sisko bar Cons: really small dormitory, bathrooms do not lock, small shared area, commercial radio plays loud all day, far from the center, poor mastress For the same price , you can have really better and in the center.

Dear guest, as I read this, you might have messed up us with another Hostel. Bcs our Bathrooms are all renewed and locks are all new!, We are not close to the wood and sky ramp at all..., There is not a radio in our common place at all! however we are cheapest in Town but have a very good rating as our policy is to beat any price! Welcome next time, so you will see how here is. You'll even get welcome drink free :) God bless

Ljubljana is a small capital and the hostel was far out from the center. There were no lockers in the dorm. The man working in the reception was however very friendly and helpful.

Had the best time there in Aladin Hostel. Very helpful staff and very clean. Free internet is nice and fast too. My 4 bed dorm was fresh and comfortable. Would recomend these hostel! Thank you

• 24th Jun 2014
  • Austria

These hostel was great! Everything is very close, bus stop, ATM, supermarket,.. and many other things. Easy to get to the center of city in 5-10minutes. Very clean hostel and friendly staff! Will come again on my next trip to Ljubljana:)

• 15th Jun 2014

Good hostel. If you want to be within walking distance of everything I would recommend staying somewhere more central, however if you have a car and are going to be making day trips around the country (to the mountains, caves, etc) and just staying in Ljubljana, then it's great! This is what I did. They have a private carpark. The upstairs rooms can get VERY warm on hot days but in the common area downstairs it is comfortable. My only real complaint is the 10-Euro laundry cost. Ouch?!

quite a walk from city centre but easily reached by bus, although we found the bus ticket system a bit hard to work out too. my blanket smelt a bit but otherwise rooms were clean and so was the kitchen. friendly staff too. was fine for a couple of days but wouldn't have wanted to stay longer than that.

Owner very helpful at all hours. Everything clean. Nearby supermarket. Quiet hostel despite no curfew. Only bad thing I would say is kitchen is very small and is quite a long walk from town centre and attractions.

This place is fine for a short stay but I had a few problems while here. The main one being that I arranged a transfer to the bus station with the owner, and when the time came he wasn't there. I had to catch (and pay for) a taxi and ended up missing my bus! The hostel is far out, about 30mins on foot. Facilities are fine, bed ok, good toilet (but door doesn't lock), and good shower (but someone was smoking in there). The owners mean well but for me the cheap price wasn't worth the trouble.

We chose this hostel last minute and it worked out fairly well for us. There are grocery stores close by so making dinner was easy and the kitchen was equipped enough for the things we needed. The rooms and the showers were well maintained. The no smoking indoors rule was not enforced so the halls smelled strongly of smoke, which bothered some of us. Students stay there for the week and party groups on the weekend. It's a fine hostel but a good distance from most places you would want to be.

A really lovely hostel, although a bit far out from the city centre! We stayed in a 3 bed room/dorm; there was enough space, it was perfectly clean and had working WiFi and a TV. Bed was falling apart a bit though! Plenty of bathrooms around hostel, all of which seemed reasonably well maintained. Staff were also nice and friendly, felt well looked after :)

Dear John, Thanks for your comments. We already changed the bed as this was damadged by some "hapy" guests. We are sorry for inconvenience and will sure give you discounted next stay:)

Nice hostel, friendly staff. Though for people who like to go for beers, it is slightly outside of the city, so you ll need a 20 minute walk.

We really loved our stay at Aladin Hostel. Tim was great and obviously puts his whole heart into making Aladin one of the best host hostels. The location is great- just a little outside of the old city so that there are two supermarkets are either corner, a great bakery and lots of affordable restaurants within steps. I highly recommend Aladin for your stay!

• 11th Apr 2014

My third time at Aladin, it's a really nice place to stay and staff is always helpfull and patient. I really liked the way they renewed the rooms.

Very very nice staff! Hostel is very confortable and clean. Free WiFi is a big plus:) had a great stay.

• 11th Mar 2014