Aladin hostel Reviews

Tugomerjeva 56, Ljubljana, Slovenia

My third time at Aladin, it's a really nice place to stay and staff is always helpfull and patient. I really liked the way they renewed the rooms.

Very very nice staff! Hostel is very confortable and clean. Free WiFi is a big plus:) had a great stay.

• 11th Mar 2014

The staff is extremely correct and helpful, location is easy to find have all the required needs for a confortable stay

• 26th Nov 2013

Normal hostel to stay, not bad, but there s no safe lockers in dormitory, i have never seen toilet paper in two days, one bathroom had not key and towels were so tiny

They charged me for a single private room and put me into a private twin room. What they said they will give me and what they gave was different. I was really disappointed.

• 21st Oct 2013