Alameda Hotel Reviews

Casas de Campos 3, Malaga, Spain

very friendly staff, (all of them), which makes a change. Very clean rooms, all equipped to a good standard...I've stayed in 4* hotels with less...my room had a v comfy bed, a safe, fridge and ample space w/ balcony. The location is very central, lots to do around, this hotel was the best part of my stay in Spain. Only downside (but not for me) as I'm a heavy sleeper, is that the walls are quiet thin, therefore you can here people coughing/talking in the rooms either side of you..

• 10th Jun 2015

We stayed in a twin room ensuite, and the room is ATTACHED to the reception desk!! Was so noisy. we can hear every single whispering and TV sounds from reception. And also we can hear every bell sounds from the entrance gate. Please check if your room is beside the reception. Hard to sleep.