Alamos 14 Reviews

Alamos 14, Malaga, Spain

For the price we were paying we could have had a far nicer hostel. Was very hard to meet people there, there wasn't a very good communal area, didn't feel comfortable Using the facilities, atmosphere was off putting! Some of the staff seemed nice but didn't seem interested in showing is to our rooms or informing us of the rules or anything. Rooms were not clean- food left in lockers, floor hadn't been brushed in ages, and generally the room needed a good clean. Location was great though...

very hot, no aircon, very noisy, lots of moscito. not possible to sleep at all. huge amount of stairs, to climbe with your backpack, no elevetor. breakfast included is just te bread and butter.

• 8th Aug 2014
  • Israel

Bad staying, bad hostel with strange people. Don t choice this one!

my staying was TERRIBLE!actually i didn't have a stay because the receptionist didn't accept my ID card (no idea why). The staff behave in a very bad way, the receptionist was barbarous, rude and impolite. When I asked explanation about the reason why I couldn't enter at the established time he started shouting, telling me to go away.The other employees were unqualified, no one spoke neither a word of english or spanish (that's supposed to be known in Malaga, Spain).i wouldn't suggest this place

• 25th Jul 2014

The worst hostel I ever visited: dirty sheets,dust everywhere,toilets without the possibility to lock the door ,broken lockers without keys,rude staff... I had gone to sleep at 1 o'clock am and we were two persons in the room but at 5 o'clock am the receptionist threw opened the door bumping it against the wall to introduce two new guests in the room..so I woke up scared and I even found a group of cockroaches walking on my bed!!! I immediately escaped from that..place.

• 18th Jul 2014

The hotel was nice. When we stayed there it was almost empty. It was OK but I think that when it's full the fact that men toilets don't have the possibility to lock the door can be quite annoying.

• 21st Jun 2014