Alamos 14 Reviews

Alamos 14, Malaga, Spain

very hot, no aircon, very noisy, lots of moscito. not possible to sleep at all. huge amount of stairs, to climbe with your backpack, no elevetor. breakfast included is just te bread and butter.

• 8th Aug 2014
  • Israel

Bad staying, bad hostel with strange people. Don t choice this one!

my staying was TERRIBLE!actually i didn't have a stay because the receptionist didn't accept my ID card (no idea why). The staff behave in a very bad way, the receptionist was barbarous, rude and impolite. When I asked explanation about the reason why I couldn't enter at the established time he started shouting, telling me to go away.The other employees were unqualified, no one spoke neither a word of english or spanish (that's supposed to be known in Malaga, Spain).i wouldn't suggest this place

• 25th Jul 2014

The worst hostel I ever visited: dirty sheets,dust everywhere,toilets without the possibility to lock the door ,broken lockers without keys,rude staff... I had gone to sleep at 1 o'clock am and we were two persons in the room but at 5 o'clock am the receptionist threw opened the door bumping it against the wall to introduce two new guests in the room..so I woke up scared and I even found a group of cockroaches walking on my bed!!! I immediately escaped from that..place.

• 18th Jul 2014

The hotel was nice. When we stayed there it was almost empty. It was OK but I think that when it's full the fact that men toilets don't have the possibility to lock the door can be quite annoying.

• 21st Jun 2014

No city maps. Keys for lockers +1 e, beds are very squeaky. Everything else was ok. Location is good.

Please, clean the bathrooms, and able to be closed. It's a nice place but dirty.

The hostel was clean but it was very loud. The lockers didn't work. The staff didn't speak English and I'm not sure if one guy even worked there because he didn't know anything. We wanted to know if we can leave our luggage there and he didn't know...

That was one the worst hostel i stayed. Sheets and pillows are not clean, rooms smells like jamon, there us not amy locker in room for our luggages. And the staffs are careless. We also coukdnt sleep because of mosquitos. If yiu have chance try to find another place.

• 18th Apr 2014
  • Turkey

The women's toilet was dirty and didn't all work. There was construction going on during our stay which made the mornings unpleasant. The guy at reception at night was very unhelpful. However our room was decent. The wifi was strong and available everywhere and the morning reception staff were pleasant.

All keys to the room had been lost. Hostel was a disaster regarding cleanliness and organization. I STRONGLY RECOMMEND OASIS HOSTEL.

• 28th Mar 2014