Alamos 14 Reviews

Alamos 14, Malaga, Spain

The worst hostel I ever visited: dirty sheets,dust everywhere,toilets without the possibility to lock the door ,broken lockers without keys,rude staff... I had gone to sleep at 1 o'clock am and we were two persons in the room but at 5 o'clock am the receptionist threw opened the door bumping it against the wall to introduce two new guests in the room..so I woke up scared and I even found a group of cockroaches walking on my bed!!! I immediately escaped from that..place.

• 18th Jul 2014

The hotel was nice. When we stayed there it was almost empty. It was OK but I think that when it's full the fact that men toilets don't have the possibility to lock the door can be quite annoying.

• 21st Jun 2014

No city maps. Keys for lockers +1 e, beds are very squeaky. Everything else was ok. Location is good.

Please, clean the bathrooms, and able to be closed. It's a nice place but dirty.

The hostel was clean but it was very loud. The lockers didn't work. The staff didn't speak English and I'm not sure if one guy even worked there because he didn't know anything. We wanted to know if we can leave our luggage there and he didn't know...

That was one the worst hostel i stayed. Sheets and pillows are not clean, rooms smells like jamon, there us not amy locker in room for our luggages. And the staffs are careless. We also coukdnt sleep because of mosquitos. If yiu have chance try to find another place.

• 18th Apr 2014
  • Turkey

The women's toilet was dirty and didn't all work. There was construction going on during our stay which made the mornings unpleasant. The guy at reception at night was very unhelpful. However our room was decent. The wifi was strong and available everywhere and the morning reception staff were pleasant.

All keys to the room had been lost. Hostel was a disaster regarding cleanliness and organization. I STRONGLY RECOMMEND OASIS HOSTEL.

• 28th Mar 2014

The hostel was under reconstruction while I stayed there. So dusty in the room and you may have to stay with the workers in a room. The blanket was worn out and seems dirty. And I even saw a small mouse in the kitchen. I could feel some vibration when my friend walked in the room. On the other hand, it is far from the bus station. You have to walk for a while after taking off the bus. But the staff in hostel are very nice and helpful.

On the homepage you didn't mention that the whole hoste is a building site! In this case the price should be less!