Alamos 14 Reviews

Alamos 14, Malaga, Spain

very hot, no aircon, very noisy, lots of moscito. not possible to sleep at all. huge amount of stairs, to climbe with your backpack, no elevetor. breakfast included is just te bread and butter.

• 8th Aug 2014
  • Israel

Bad staying, bad hostel with strange people. Don t choice this one!

my staying was TERRIBLE!actually i didn't have a stay because the receptionist didn't accept my ID card (no idea why). The staff behave in a very bad way, the receptionist was barbarous, rude and impolite. When I asked explanation about the reason why I couldn't enter at the established time he started shouting, telling me to go away.The other employees were unqualified, no one spoke neither a word of english or spanish (that's supposed to be known in Malaga, Spain).i wouldn't suggest this place

• 25th Jul 2014

The worst hostel I ever visited: dirty sheets,dust everywhere,toilets without the possibility to lock the door ,broken lockers without keys,rude staff... I had gone to sleep at 1 o'clock am and we were two persons in the room but at 5 o'clock am the receptionist threw opened the door bumping it against the wall to introduce two new guests in the room..so I woke up scared and I even found a group of cockroaches walking on my bed!!! I immediately escaped from that..place.

• 18th Jul 2014

The hotel was nice. When we stayed there it was almost empty. It was OK but I think that when it's full the fact that men toilets don't have the possibility to lock the door can be quite annoying.

• 21st Jun 2014

No city maps. Keys for lockers +1 e, beds are very squeaky. Everything else was ok. Location is good.

Please, clean the bathrooms, and able to be closed. It's a nice place but dirty.

The hostel was clean but it was very loud. The lockers didn't work. The staff didn't speak English and I'm not sure if one guy even worked there because he didn't know anything. We wanted to know if we can leave our luggage there and he didn't know...

That was one the worst hostel i stayed. Sheets and pillows are not clean, rooms smells like jamon, there us not amy locker in room for our luggages. And the staffs are careless. We also coukdnt sleep because of mosquitos. If yiu have chance try to find another place.

• 18th Apr 2014
  • Turkey

The women's toilet was dirty and didn't all work. There was construction going on during our stay which made the mornings unpleasant. The guy at reception at night was very unhelpful. However our room was decent. The wifi was strong and available everywhere and the morning reception staff were pleasant.

All keys to the room had been lost. Hostel was a disaster regarding cleanliness and organization. I STRONGLY RECOMMEND OASIS HOSTEL.

• 28th Mar 2014

The hostel was under reconstruction while I stayed there. So dusty in the room and you may have to stay with the workers in a room. The blanket was worn out and seems dirty. And I even saw a small mouse in the kitchen. I could feel some vibration when my friend walked in the room. On the other hand, it is far from the bus station. You have to walk for a while after taking off the bus. But the staff in hostel are very nice and helpful.

On the homepage you didn't mention that the whole hoste is a building site! In this case the price should be less!

The bilding very nice look like a galery very unique i like it alot the personal was perfect and i had very nice night there...i recommend who is going to malaga good if you visite this place...

• 15th Dec 2013

Not possible to lock the room. There was only a small window to the hallway which was not possible to lock. Bathroom was ok but kind of dirty The price was the same as in all other hostels we visited in this yourney. But ist was the worst room.

• 8th Nov 2013

' The girl from the reception was really kind and understanding with us. And she was really helpful.'

Perfect location+ friendly stuff ! 5minutes from the main square (walking), lots of clubs/bars around, 10minutes from the beach... Me gusta muchisimo! ;) if I come back to Málaga, I will definitely come to this hostel! ;)

• 22nd Sep 2013
  • Slovenia

Very nice stuff, good location and we have a good time in staying there. Warm recomendation.

I stayed here for one night in the 4 beds room on the second floor and didnt like it, it was very noisy; the room didnt have a window or ac; there was a fan which was broken, the door didnt have a lock and kept being opened by the wind. I couldnt lock it from the inside as other people hadnt come back to the room yet. Will not be coming back here.

Alamos 14 has a very good location walking distance from the sights in Malaga on the historic side of town, which makes it a good, economical spot to stay in Malaga. It's in a charming older building and fairly well kept up. However, I wouldn't suggest this for the hostel-goer looking to meet up with new people, though. They keep up with tours and such, but lack a good social space.