Alan Robert's Hotel

Good 122 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 41+
24th Apr 2017
5.4

This place was very old and unkempt. It was the worst place I've stayed at with no noticeable maintenance and carpet that I wasn't willing to put bare feet on. Initial reception was ok but staff at night were not pleasant. Initial room given was unmade which tells me they don't have good systems in place. I was only there for one night or I would have checked out.

10th Apr 2017
5.7

The room is too small, good is the coffe for free