8.4
Fabulous 358 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 358 Total Reviews
Alaska Hostel Located at Lilinquen 328, Av Bustillo 7500, Bariloche.
Argentina
Bariloche Lilinquen 328, Av Bustillo 7500
84% 358
-41.1240915 -71.3921213
    Rooms available

10th Dec 2016
7.1

Not like reviews.(Sadly, it's worst place in 4 months of hostels.) Lady of house not present. Beautiful cats are friendly; their remnants adorn the living room. Javi, the man, can be very helpful and friendly if he has time. Upstairs really warm (hot) so need beach wear. Staff really nice, but training would be good. Helpers try when asked, but are not proactive. One example - dried bread dough remained on counter for a week and I was too lazy to clean it (it wasn't my doing).

We have all been very patient and friendly with her. She asked for discount after booking through HW, as she was single I made a price for the double room. We invited her to join me, staff and friends into a BBQ, I took her with my car to an ATM twice cause she always had issues with her card. And if it�s not your bread, and you don�t know why is it drying at the counter, just leave it there. Thanks

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
9th Sep 2016

I had a fantastic stay at Alaska Hostel. It was a great base to explore Bariloche from, with next to everything being only a short busride away (the city centre, the Llao Llao peninsula, ski slopes, etc), while groceries and two very decent restaurants were only a couple of minutes' walk. The WiFi at the hostel worked perfectly and if you're lucky there might just be an asado (Argentine barbecue) that guests can join in on. The staff is very friendly and really went out of their way for me.