Alaska Hostel Reviews

Lilinquen 328, Av Bustillo 7500, Bariloche, Argentina

Such a wonderful hostel! The owners and employees are super helpful and fun - if you have any questions or just want to chat they're all ears. I stayed here during Christmas and everyone (25+ people) got together and cooked up a feast, and the following day we had an asado. The vibes here are super positive and it's a great place to make friends. The location is nice and convenient - not too far from the bus station, grocery stores, and right by the beaches. I totally recommend this place!

I just wanted to write a review of this hostel, because I really liked it. Cosy atmosphere, funny building, genius kitchen + staff. Celebrated Christmas there which was absolutely a blast :)

The hostel is in a quiet street five mins from the nearest bus stop so transport links are good, which is important as it is over 7km from the centre. The room was spacious and clean, however, the towels they gave us smelt bad. The bathroom was acceptable, however, the shower takes ages to get hot. Worst breakfast we have had so far. We were disappointed with the owner as she messed up an excursion for us and I got the impression she didn't really care. Overall mixed feelings about this place.

Hi! A few things: first of all you never told us about any of these situations!! So you didn´t give us an opportunity to solve them. The towels, we could changed them in a second for example.About the excursión I sat with you for more than 15 minutes explained you everything, tours, trekks etc. I booked 1 and when you got back you told me was only in spanish. In Argentina the official language is Castellano...Anyway I apologized for the inconvenience.

It was too far from the center, what made it uncomfortable. The room was cold at night and the mattress was bad. The stuff was kind, and there was a good atmosphere.

• 19th Dec 2014
  • Israel

Great hostel, quiet, cool and perfect to access to all the good things to see around ! Amazing services, a lot of attention from the owner and the staff, great breakfast, dorms and rooms perfect! Whats else to say?? Thankkkkssss! Une super auberge, calme, tranquille et bien situee pour acceder a tous les sites des environs! Un service genial, beaucoup d'attention, un petit dej au top, des dortoirs et chambres supers.. Que dire de plus?? Merciiiiiii!

• 25th Nov 2014

You can offer other options in the breakfast

1 2 Next » last »