Alba Hostel Glasgow Reviews

6 Fifth Avuenue, Glasgow, Glasgow, Scotland

Good value for money and friendly staff, however, the rooms and bathrooms needed to be cleaned better and the shared kitchen was pretty grimy - mainly because the other guests refused to follow the "wash up after yourself" guidance!

• 21st Mar 2015

Despite being far from the city centre the hostel itsel is amazing , it looks like a hotel, the fascilities are good: wi fi , sky tv clean several beatiful tolites and the place is very spacious inside. I definitely recommend

The location of the Alba Hostel is not ideal, but easy enough via the train/bus. Kitchen area was not clean. The duvet had a large stain on it, when I mentioned to staff he suggested that I swap it with one of the other beds. The bedside lights in my room didn’t work. I would only suggest booking here as a last resort.