Albareda Youthhostel Reviews

C/ Albareda 12, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

Staying at this hostel is really great! The people working there are increadible nice and I enjoyed the atmosphere. It is a rather small hostel, but this is perfect to meet other people. I totally recommend to book this hostel!!

Very positive experience, the hostel and it's staff are magnificent!

Very cosy hostel you feel like you are at home, playing guitar singing together

• 4th Mar 2014
  • Belgium

The place is located 5 minutes by walking to Las-Ramblas, metro, supermarkets and others facilities. The hostel is big, clean and the personal is so kind and funny: they prepared Sangria and Paella for everybody, The atmosphere is so so nice. I recomend everybody to come there. to describe in one word: awesome!!!

• 24th Feb 2014

The people and staff were very sweet and helpful. The towel costed 3 euros, so bring your own towel. Overall the people at the hostel are so nice that I will just again for them!!

Hi thx for your nice comment... hope everythig went well in your presentation... and no problem with ur flight... i didn't have time to say you good bye... so, be safe and enjoy... ;) Hamy

The Atmosphere is so familiar, I´ve never been to such a nice Hostel and have met such a nice Stuff. I´ll come to Barcelona only for the Hostel.

• 12th Feb 2014

Me and my friend stayed here for 2 nights to visit Barcelona and we felt so welcome. The hostel itself is nice, clean and next to the main street las Ramblas. If you have chance don't miss out the Paella cooking class. We will come back for sure!

• 11th Feb 2014
  • Armenia

Very lovely hostel with an exceptional staff!! Good location, clean and nice atmosphere. Totally recommended!

• 5th Feb 2014
  • Iran

I really enjoyed my stay in Albareda. The hostel is clean, secure and next to the main street las ramblas. The owner made Paella and Sangria one night, she is really helpful. I recommend this Hostel to everyone!

• 31st Jan 2014
  • Japan

Amazing. Full of nice people. Lovely hostel! :)

• 30th Jan 2014
  • Hungary

I enjoyed my time in this place. It is a young and fresh Hostel. But i feel like at home there. Kind Staff. It is good located in a corner from the city center. I met interesting people there. There was always activities at the night to go to some locals bars, like one big tabern, imposible to find on my own.

• 12th Jan 2014
  • Iran

Yes, I recommend it. Location is good. Close to Ramblas but in a quite street. Staff is good and they really care about people. The big common area is good to meet people from different places. They were all open to talk and do stuff in the city at the other day. Liked the hostel and liked Barcelona. See you next year

It was a really good 2 nights stay for me. The location is very close to La Rambla and the metro stations. Staff try to make people quite after 2 am and this is a good thing for the other sleeping people. The quality with this cost is great.

Location of hostel is really good. You can go to La Ramblas in 5 minutes on foot. Paral-lel metro station is very close. Staff and facilities are also good. I had a good time there.

• 10th Jan 2014
  • Turkey

Incredible hostel to stay in while in Barcelona. The atmosphere was superb and the facilities themselves were clean. A bit annoying that guests have to leave their room key at the reception, but understandable since people could lose their key anyway in a big city. In any case, recommended to other travelers!

The Albareda Hostel was almost clean (shower and bathrooms was ok but I found some hairs on my sheets and besides they were also holes in it) but very noisy because the dormrooms are just above the lounge room). I didn't sleep very well. The location is not bad just at the bottom of the Ramblas and very close to the sea.

Hi Dear clair , Thanks for staying with us . In a share room sometimes the people leave objects in other beds . You came to reception and they gave yo another sheets , so we think that was resolved and we have so many other nice think that you couldo mention like nice staff .nice atmosphere and more. We have a silence code from 2 ,oo oclock .

I stayed here for around 13 - 14 nights. I originally planned half my nights in a different hostel, but this hostel was very cosy so I decided to stay longer. Everything was fantastic and the staff is welcoming, kind, and helpful. They even invited everyone out after their work if they were going to a jam session or such. The owner even made us dinner one night! The internet broke down one day and they got it fixed right away. Very, very clean. To wash your clothes is very expensive, though.

• 10th Dec 2013

Best hostel ever ;) very nice and helpfull staff, good location, and especially sangria nights! If I'll return to Barcelona ever again I'll definately stay in this hostel again ;] Rafal from Poland

Thanks , your group was wonderfull , real back packers, positive and simpatic . hope see you again and again .

This was by far my favorite hostel! Good location, very friendly and welcoming. They treat their guests like family and I felt myself like at home. I would definitely stay here again!

• 30th Oct 2013

The hostel is very central as it is about a 5 min walk to Las Ramblas and 20 min walk to the beach. The metro is also nearby which is convenient to get around to the places that ae further. The staff are very friendly and encourage you to be part of sangria happy hour which is very night. They also organize a family dinner so you can eat and get to know the other people in the hostel. It is a small hostel which adds to the atmosphere.