Albatross Backpacker Inn
Run by travelers for travelers, at The Albatross you'll find a warm, inviting place in which to unwind after your time on the road.
What we offer you:
- Spacious lounge filled with art by world travellers, musical instruments and plenty of space to relax.
- Funky well-equipped kitchen with complimentary herbs, spices, cooking oil and Fairtrade Organic tea, coffee and hot chocolate.
- Warm, comfortable rooms with heaters in each and fully made beds.
- An Art Corner for creating masterpieces!
- Guitars, ukuleles, hand drums and songbooks.
- Loads of fun board games and well-stocked book exchange.
- Regular group dinners, BBQ's in summer and hot puddings by the log fire in winter.
- Sunny garden with a gas BBQ, lots of tables and herbs & vegies for you to pick.
- Free bikes. Cyclist specials and lockable bike storage.
- Lots of good local info and advice, free guide book rental, onward travel booking.
-No Big Bus Groups!
Come join us for our next Curry Night, a Jam Session or an epic round of Kaikouropoly!
Ben and Katie look forward to welcoming you to The Albatross.