Albergaria Hostel Reviews

Antonio Augusto St. 111, Fortaleza, Brazil

I really liked the Hostel. We got a private room, so we had hot shower, ar conditioning and a tv with the local channels. The day staff was very very helpful, and very kind. My room was clean and good. Only thing is my room was kind of old, not very well conserved, specially the furniture, but you could also see it in the walls. But it was very good for what i expect of a hostel, no luxury, but comfortable.

Everything in this hostel just works

Great location, clean and good rooms, great breakfast bus the staff just spoke portugues and was pretty rude. If that eould chance it would me one of the best hostels i've been in brazil!

stuff was pretty bad with exception of Larissa. she was the only helpful person on the hostel. the rest did not even speak any english. i was not told basic things like there was a breakfast or how to get anywhere or book anything. cleaness was also not so terrific. wifi on the highest floor was constantly out