Albergaria Hostel Reviews

Antonio Augusto St. 111, Fortaleza, Brazil

The staff was great! Great location to the beach and restaurants nearby. The bathrooms were little messy and toilet paper was often missing. But in the end, I ended up staying 2 additional nights but added them at the reception desk. The breakfast was very good and they have a restaurant of their own.

Good hostel, very good staff. A hostel made for a backparker, spacious loker with power outlet inside, reading light and power outlet in every bed, nice and quiet AC. The down points was only two showers for the entire hostel and my mattress was a bit old. All in all great hostel, can't wait to go back!

• 20th Aug 2015

Great hostel, everything a hostel should be, even electricity inside the lockers! Huge breakfast with lots of juices and fruits. But the kitchen has got only two kettles to cook. Mostly dirty so you have to clean them before cooking. Close to the beach and walking distance from the center and supermarke. Great value for money.

I got the hostel recommended in my lonely planet. Good breakfast and it is convenient that a little bar is in the front of the hostel. I stayed two nights; the stuff is friendly but not really helpful regarding typical backpacker questions I had. I speak very little Portugese and the staff spoke almost no English or Spanish, language barrier exists.

I really liked the Hostel. We got a private room, so we had hot shower, ar conditioning and a tv with the local channels. The day staff was very very helpful, and very kind. My room was clean and good. Only thing is my room was kind of old, not very well conserved, specially the furniture, but you could also see it in the walls. But it was very good for what i expect of a hostel, no luxury, but comfortable.