Albergaria Hostel Reviews

Antonio Augusto St. 111, Fortaleza, Brazil

stuff was pretty bad with exception of Larissa. she was the only helpful person on the hostel. the rest did not even speak any english. i was not told basic things like there was a breakfast or how to get anywhere or book anything. cleaness was also not so terrific. wifi on the highest floor was constantly out

Good location, great staff, nice breakfast, clean rooms with locker. However, the room was too cold to sleep as the AC temp is fixed to freezing and that's that can't be helped. Cold showers only and so for the latter 2 reasons I would not recommend it.

The hostel is perfectly located, next to the beach, with excellent commodities. However the staff, although very polite, wasn't able to give us any information, not even to locate his hostel on a map of Fortaleza.

I strongly recommend this placa!

It is a nice place, but my room and bathroom were definetly not clean! I stayed in the private room and I was very unhappy with the cleanliness.

Nice place, good location. Great value for your money. Could have more bathroons and be more clean. But it is overall ok

Very helpful staff, decent well equipped kitchen, huge lockers (a kind of cupbard) which allow to lock not only valuables but the entire backpack, even hair dryers in the bathrooms. During the time of my stay renovations were going on which seemed quite promising. Unfortunately the area is a bit dodgy during the night and not recommendable for going out alone. However, non of the big cities along the Brazilian costs are.

The staff n location are nice n friendly. I recommend u to fix the direction from rodoviaria. If we take no 73 bus, it's direct. On web page doesn't mention it. In addition, the door at our room doesn't close completely, mosquito came in and suffered our sleeping all nights. On breakfast, i wish there is fresh milk, not milk which is melted water with powder milk.