Albergaria Hostel Reviews

Antonio Augusto St. 111, Fortaleza, Brazil

excellent hostel... loved the bar. friendly staff and good cost.

• 11th Feb 2014

I had a very good stay in this hostel. Good place to meet people and hangout, or just chill out in the hammock next to the pool.

Super hostel.

Nice place, i stayed two nights, room was clean, bathroom too. Breakfast was good with fruit and cake. Not fare from the beach. portugues speaking only

I have no complaints. I just noticed that the staff doesn't speak a good English at all but it is not a problem to me because I speak Portuguese. A very pleasent surprise happened on the second night on this hostel when I met an old friend who was sleeping in my bedroom. I did not have news of him for more than 6 years ! And sunddely he was travelling to the same destiny as mine and chose the same hostel and was assigned to the same bedroom ! Great coincidence!

The staff barely speaks English and that´s very annoying to communicate with them. Besides that the price via Hostelworld is cheaper then the regular price the hostel offers and that´s cool!

The staff don't speak English at all. Therefor all kind of communication (hostel issues/travelling tips & questions) is impossible and very frustrating. 2 Dorms with AC, one with a vent. The beds are good, and there are lockers. Only cold water in the one shower.

I had a nice stay at your hostel. Thank you1

I really enjoyed my stay in the Albergaria. The hostel is located really well, many places to go out in the evening are just around the corner, the beach is basically inside of the hostel and the Monsenior Tabosa, a street where one can do some shopping is also just a few steps away. The stuff were really nice and after a few days there, there was a bit of a "family-feeling". The breakfast was good and there was always good food to have a good start into the day.

The Albergaria seems to be a nice place, and for the most part, it was! however, maybe no fault of the normal staff there, but it seemed that they want people to stay for too long, even though you are paying for your place there. There also times, when you feel as though you are interrupting the party scene there! I mainly got that vibe from the owner or the head manager. However, the two staff members from Guine Bissau made me feel at home, as well as the cleaning staff.

Well, i think you are wrong, we treat everyone professionaly and i am sorry that you felt like that.

Great hostel :)

I liked very much this hostel. It is clean, and the atmosphere is really good and chill-out. The bedrooms are nice, and all the instalations of the hostel are great. I recomend completely this hostel!! And it is in a very good area of Fortaleza, really close to the sea.

There is a room with no windows and the air con goes directly to one of the beds which makes impossible to sleep without getting sick.

Good location but very dirty and the staff doesnt speak a word of english or spanish

It is a very nice hostel... I have missed adequate lockers in the rooms, althought they have locker in a common area. The mattress could be better, but it serves to its purposes.

The room I slept doesn't have windows and is very tight. The bathroom wasn't the cleanest and the staff not to cheerful.

very nice hostel! the staff was helpfull, the location is good. excellent relationship between money and facilities. I recommend it!

Everything was great, the only downside was that the water in Fortaleza is drinkable, but tastes horrible, and the breakfast is really good except the milk and coffee both use this kind of water and you can taste it.

Hostel is nice, with cozy common areas. Rooms and toilets looked clean, but were a bit smelly. But overall a good hostel.

in overall that hostel is good, romms are a little moldy, and tha´s all

• 2nd Sep 2012