Albergaria Hostel Reviews

Antonio Augusto St. 111, Fortaleza, Brazil

Although we were initially put off by the triple bunk beds, we really liked that they had individual curtains which meant you had a bit of privacy and werent disturbed by others turning on lights while you were asleep. Each bunk also had their own lamp and outlets. They were big enough to sit up in too. The kitchen was good and the bar also served food which looked good. Laundry was $R15. Be aware that staff do not speak any English but were generally friendly and helpful.

Great location right next to Fan Fest for World Cup.

It's a nice hostel. Larissa was really helpful, the clean ladies are also really nice. Breakfast is amazing. We had a good time there. Recommended.

• 6th Jul 2014

Really helpful staff. Great atmosphere. Nice breakfast

i liked this hostel very much. location is the most important thing for me, so this hostel was just perfect. a good breakfest plus and friendly staff made my stay 100%. thanks to everybody!!

• 1st Jul 2014

Near the beach. Decent breakfast. And very friendly staff. Recommended.

Super fun and friendly atmosphere. Clean hostel.

One of the best hostels so far in Brazil...with many sweets for dessert!

Excellent Hostel!

• 25th Apr 2014

Good location, nice breakfast. Enjoyed my stay

excellent hostel... loved the bar. friendly staff and good cost.

• 11th Feb 2014

I had a very good stay in this hostel. Good place to meet people and hangout, or just chill out in the hammock next to the pool.

Super hostel.

Nice place, i stayed two nights, room was clean, bathroom too. Breakfast was good with fruit and cake. Not fare from the beach. portugues speaking only

I have no complaints. I just noticed that the staff doesn't speak a good English at all but it is not a problem to me because I speak Portuguese. A very pleasent surprise happened on the second night on this hostel when I met an old friend who was sleeping in my bedroom. I did not have news of him for more than 6 years ! And sunddely he was travelling to the same destiny as mine and chose the same hostel and was assigned to the same bedroom ! Great coincidence!

The staff barely speaks English and that´s very annoying to communicate with them. Besides that the price via Hostelworld is cheaper then the regular price the hostel offers and that´s cool!

The staff don't speak English at all. Therefor all kind of communication (hostel issues/travelling tips & questions) is impossible and very frustrating. 2 Dorms with AC, one with a vent. The beds are good, and there are lockers. Only cold water in the one shower.

I had a nice stay at your hostel. Thank you1

I really enjoyed my stay in the Albergaria. The hostel is located really well, many places to go out in the evening are just around the corner, the beach is basically inside of the hostel and the Monsenior Tabosa, a street where one can do some shopping is also just a few steps away. The stuff were really nice and after a few days there, there was a bit of a "family-feeling". The breakfast was good and there was always good food to have a good start into the day.

The Albergaria seems to be a nice place, and for the most part, it was! however, maybe no fault of the normal staff there, but it seemed that they want people to stay for too long, even though you are paying for your place there. There also times, when you feel as though you are interrupting the party scene there! I mainly got that vibe from the owner or the head manager. However, the two staff members from Guine Bissau made me feel at home, as well as the cleaning staff.

Well, i think you are wrong, we treat everyone professionaly and i am sorry that you felt like that.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4