8.4
Fabulous 263 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 263 Total Reviews
Albergaria Hostel Located at Antonio Augusto St. 111, , Fortaleza.
Brazil
Fortaleza Ceara 60110-370 Antonio Augusto St. 111
84% 263
-3.7219058 -38.5107386
    Rooms available

• Norway, All Female Group, 25-30
8th Sep 2016

Very nice hostel centrally located in Fortaleza. Very kind and helpful staff, however only a few spoke English. The restaurant and bar out front was a nice hang-out place. Cleanliness was good and the frequent power-cuts became part of the charm. Breakfast was beyond what we expected.

8th Jul 2016
7.4

The hostel is fine for what you need to sleep, but it's not that sociable. The lights went out in the shower when I was in there and when I told the man working at the reception his solution was to put his phone in the shower with the flashlight on it. This was horrible suggestion and made me feel quite uncomfortable. This power outage also short circuited the only plug I had to charge my phone, leaving me without a way to charge my phone for days until i could buy a new charger. Improve CS.

3rd Jul 2016

Good hostel, great location, close to the beach. Staff were friendly and theres food & drinks at the hostel.

12th May 2016
8.0

Nice common room with tv, patio with hammocks and pool. Small kitchen and tiny dorms with 3-floor bunks. Close to the beach and Dragao do Mar. For the price is Ok.

31st Mar 2016

My friends and I really enjoyed our stay at this hostel. There are 3 of us and we were able to get a 3 person suite with private bathroom. There was great working air conditioner, a pool on the premises, a little restaurant and bar that's open til about 10:30pm, helpful 24 hour staff,friendly guests, and it felt safe. It was also only a walk away from the bleach also. The price was reasonable. I would definitely stay here again.