Albergo Argentina Reviews

Via Gropallo 4/4, Genoa, Italy

Its more a Hotel so don't expect a hostel atmosphere but its very cosy and clean, and the owners are very gentle and helpful. Its just beside the Train and metro station called Brignole. So its a good choice if you are travelling by train.

The staff were lovely, rooms were nice, everything was nice. They didn't speak English, but we made do. No breakfast, good wifi.

This is a good place to stay, honestly. It's clean, the rooms are really nice and the owners make you feel like you are home. It's not a hostel, clearly, so it doesn't have that much of an travelling atmosphere but the place is worth the money. They are really close to the train station and you can basically walk 20 minutes to go to the center if you like it. I definitely enjoyed my stay here and I would go back if I could.

It is in a old building but rooms are clean and comfortable. The staff is very warm. There is a small garden outside our double room. The only shortage is that maybe you can hear about the train passing by but it doesn't influence me.