Albergo Argentina Reviews

Via Gropallo 4/4, Genoa, Italy

Very great place good z very good location and Antonella, the person who run this place was very nice and kind. The Albergo was old but they decorate it so well that makes you feel like you were in some familiar house

We found this hostel hard to find as it was in an apartment building. Close walking to and from the train station. The lady who greeted us at reception was so lovely! Our room was also really nice we had a sink with a shared bathroom. A mosquito plug in was also in the room and towels were included. Lovely and clean.

clean, cute and welcoming. i had my own little backyard/garden and liked my Room. the staff was very friendly and the place is so close to everything.

it is very clean and quite. nice place to stay.

Very friendly and helpful staff, food and drinks are priced very reasonably, lovely building in an ideal location within walking distance from restaurants, bars, shops and museums etc. the bathroom facilities are shared but there is more than one and I didn't once have to wait or hurry for others waiting for me. All in all great value for money! I would definitely stay again if I was in the area.

grazie per le sue parole siamo molto contenti

The location of the hostel is very Close to the train station and therefore easy to find. With its friendly staff and Beautiful architecture, Albergo Argentina creats a fantastic atmosphere.

• 19th May 2014
  • Sweden

Really hotel than a hostel. The owners are very kind and cheerful . It is located 15 minute walk to the old center.

Such a warm and welcoming place. Very comfortable and extremely clean. Was perfect location for me as I needed to be close to the train station.

• 24th Apr 2014

Its more a Hotel so don't expect a hostel atmosphere but its very cosy and clean, and the owners are very gentle and helpful. Its just beside the Train and metro station called Brignole. So its a good choice if you are travelling by train.

The staff were lovely, rooms were nice, everything was nice. They didn't speak English, but we made do. No breakfast, good wifi.