Albergo Argentina Reviews

Via Gropallo 4/4, Genoa, Italy

I booked an extra night and thoroughly enjoyed my stay. The tone was set by a lovely warm welcome by both hosts. Highly recommended. Thankyou

Wonderful, welcoming staff. We had a great time. The only thing that was difficult was the humidity and Mosquitos.

Lovely place and very helpful and caring staff. We felt just like home!

Only stayed one night but staff was exceptionally caring and helpful.

It's such a cozy, lovely, family owned accommodation! Very clean. 5 minutes from train station, 10-15 minutes to shopping street, old town and port! All are walking distance. Owner lady was very nice and lovely. She recommend to visit Nervi which I haven't heard before, just 15 minutes by regional train and the coastal view was amazing!! I even loved this place than famous Cinque Terre!! I enjoyed pizza and gelato there with stunning 180 degree sea view!! What an great tip she gave me!!