Albergo Argentina Reviews

Via Gropallo 4/4, Genoa, Italy

Very great place good z very good location and Antonella, the person who run this place was very nice and kind. The Albergo was old but they decorate it so well that makes you feel like you were in some familiar house

We found this hostel hard to find as it was in an apartment building. Close walking to and from the train station. The lady who greeted us at reception was so lovely! Our room was also really nice we had a sink with a shared bathroom. A mosquito plug in was also in the room and towels were included. Lovely and clean.

clean, cute and welcoming. i had my own little backyard/garden and liked my Room. the staff was very friendly and the place is so close to everything.

it is very clean and quite. nice place to stay.

Very friendly and helpful staff, food and drinks are priced very reasonably, lovely building in an ideal location within walking distance from restaurants, bars, shops and museums etc. the bathroom facilities are shared but there is more than one and I didn't once have to wait or hurry for others waiting for me. All in all great value for money! I would definitely stay again if I was in the area.

grazie per le sue parole siamo molto contenti

The location of the hostel is very Close to the train station and therefore easy to find. With its friendly staff and Beautiful architecture, Albergo Argentina creats a fantastic atmosphere.

• 19th May 2014
  • Sweden

Really hotel than a hostel. The owners are very kind and cheerful . It is located 15 minute walk to the old center.

Such a warm and welcoming place. Very comfortable and extremely clean. Was perfect location for me as I needed to be close to the train station.

• 24th Apr 2014

Its more a Hotel so don't expect a hostel atmosphere but its very cosy and clean, and the owners are very gentle and helpful. Its just beside the Train and metro station called Brignole. So its a good choice if you are travelling by train.

The staff were lovely, rooms were nice, everything was nice. They didn't speak English, but we made do. No breakfast, good wifi.

This is a good place to stay, honestly. It's clean, the rooms are really nice and the owners make you feel like you are home. It's not a hostel, clearly, so it doesn't have that much of an travelling atmosphere but the place is worth the money. They are really close to the train station and you can basically walk 20 minutes to go to the center if you like it. I definitely enjoyed my stay here and I would go back if I could.

It is in a old building but rooms are clean and comfortable. The staff is very warm. There is a small garden outside our double room. The only shortage is that maybe you can hear about the train passing by but it doesn't influence me.

The place is an apartment turned into a hostel. Great staff, but the place is on the inside of a building and therefore a bit dark. Good for staying a day, but I wouldn't stay there longer.

Very basic hotel but perfect if you just need somewhere to sleep. Very friendly staff, comfy bed and close to train station.

Nice spacious room,you share the 2 (very clean) bathrooms with the other guests. WLAN worked perfectly in my room.Area was safe and you can easily walk to the center/old town (15-20 min.).It’s close to the metro station Brignole, but I didn’t like to use it to get to the hotel at night, because you had to walk through a small and dirty tunnel.Right when you arrive you get a map and a short guide of the city. The hosts are very friendly and I felt really welcome. I would go there again! Loved it!

Nice room, good location, friendly staff

Landlady is a very nice person. Electric socket reqd. some modification

• 5th Sep 2013

Lovely place with very kind hosts!

• 1st Sep 2013

nice place, value for money. close to second railway station of the city, yet very quiet nights..

A lovely place to stay, the owners were so friendly and helpful :) Thanks so much!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7