Albergo Carola Reviews

Via Gropallo 4 Interno 12, Genoa, Italy

I really enjoyed my stay. Nice room, clean ensuite and an enormous breakfast served as room service! The only trouble I had was actually finding the place on the first day, so for others: at the front of the train station (you'll be looking at a bus terminal), turn right and head about 250 m up the road. At the second set of traffic lights, on the Astoria Hotel corner (neon sign), turn right and there is a white sign for the Carola about 50m up. So easy once you know!

We had an amazing stay in Albergo Carola and will definitely be back soon!!

I really enjoyed my stay there! The staff is great and available 24/7. It's clean. They have WiFi. I'll def come again. :) Ivana, Serbia

Noise from renovations was distracting.

Host is nice, but not speak very well english. Room decor is clssical and nice. There are some stairs before reach to elevator.

The staff are really nice, the building is charming and the location is convenient. The facilities are old (the toilet seat kept coming off), the water pressure low and pipes etc. made a lot of noise. But it's a very acceptable low-cost place if that's what you are looking for. It was our second stay and we will come again.

• 18th Apr 2014
  • Switzerland

There was not hairdryer, neither the possibility to plug the one that we brought. They should have in each room at least a bigger socket for this kind of equipment.

hola ke lastima che no hablaste con nosotros tenemos todo para los clientes y hablamos el mismo lidioma el reductor no lo dejamos en la habitaciòn porke se pierde espero ke por el resto te gusto nuestra atenciòn, un abrazo. Angela y Ernesto.