Albergo Centrale bologna Reviews

via della zecca 2, bologna, Bologna, Emilia-Romagna, Italy

Recommend this as a good cheap hotel stay when in Bologna. Great spread for breakfast and friendly staff.

Bad loud air con. Didn't eat the bfast. Staff are ok but usually don't go out of their way for you. Bed is ok. Bathroom I got separately but it was all the way around the corner and that got annoying. Basic. If you're not picky it's fine. Good location. 5 euro cab ride to station. Near the square.

Excellent place, staff and loction. Excellent service. I was verry happy to stay there, and next time in Bologna I will definitelly stay there as well. Thank you!

Thanks to the staff of the Hotel Centrale. As a group of 2 parents and 2 teenagers, it was great to access our quadruple room so promptly after a very early start to the day. Staff arranged taxis and were all very helpful. Location was ideal with supermarkets, shops, restaurants, station and sights all close by. Breakfast was a simple joy. I can't recommend this hotel highly enough.

Lovely Hotel!

• 5th Jul 2013
  • Finland

This hotel deserves an outstanding review. The staff were extremely helpful with answering all questions including offering important information about their city. I'm not a breakfast person, but after walking into the dinning room and seeing the way that the hotel presented breakfast, I automatically had a plate in my hand with " food " on it and I sat in total awe. Stunningly gorgeous hotel with proper Italian hospitality.

Location is great. On weekends busses dont ho as described watch out. Great breakfast.

albergo centrale is ideally located (right off the main strip Ugo Bassi). the staff were helpful and the room was small but clean and comfortable.