Albergo La Perla Reviews

Via Delle Terme N. 25, Piazza Indipendenza 25, Siena, Italy

Loved this place, brilliant location and staff were really helpful and friendly. Only problem we had was the shower flooding our room late one night. Some of our clothes were soaks, which was very annoying, but staff cleaned it up in the morning. Overall great place to stay!

Great location! Clean, safe area.

Great little hotel just one block away from the Piazza del Campo. Very clean. Great staff. Close to cafes, restaurants, shops, etc. Would recommend.

For the price you are paying you cannot say anything bad about this hostel. Good bed/shower/security, working air con, helpful staff, and the location is fantastic (you are a minutes walk away from the main square).

I asked for a single room and had I seen the room online I would have not taken it. There are lovely bright large rooms in the hotel. Mine was not one of them. I suppose I should have asked for another one - a double one for example, and paid more. I think I paid too much for the room which was bed only - no breakfast.

The directions to the albergo were misleading, I got lost on my arrival. The guy in the reception was kind of rude and didnt speak good english. Although, Paula who stood there later is great. The toilet is beside the shower, so when you take a shower everything gets wet. Overall, great stay, very close to piazza del campo.