Albergo La Perla Reviews

Via Delle Terme N. 25, Piazza Indipendenza 25, Siena, Italy

Loved this place, brilliant location and staff were really helpful and friendly. Only problem we had was the shower flooding our room late one night. Some of our clothes were soaks, which was very annoying, but staff cleaned it up in the morning. Overall great place to stay!

Great location! Clean, safe area.

Great little hotel just one block away from the Piazza del Campo. Very clean. Great staff. Close to cafes, restaurants, shops, etc. Would recommend.

For the price you are paying you cannot say anything bad about this hostel. Good bed/shower/security, working air con, helpful staff, and the location is fantastic (you are a minutes walk away from the main square).

I asked for a single room and had I seen the room online I would have not taken it. There are lovely bright large rooms in the hotel. Mine was not one of them. I suppose I should have asked for another one - a double one for example, and paid more. I think I paid too much for the room which was bed only - no breakfast.

The directions to the albergo were misleading, I got lost on my arrival. The guy in the reception was kind of rude and didnt speak good english. Although, Paula who stood there later is great. The toilet is beside the shower, so when you take a shower everything gets wet. Overall, great stay, very close to piazza del campo.

The staffs are really kind and helpful. I am happy to stay there. The location of the hostel is near to the most famous places. I recommend this hostel to anyone who wants to stay in Siena.

It is an excellent hotel in the perfect center of Siena!!! You are only a minute away from Piazza del Campo,.. Staf was amazing.. very kind people... if i go back to Siena.. i won`t have any doubt where to stay :) Strongly recommend it!

• 3rd Apr 2014
  • Bulgaria

the 3 beds are nice and clean and the bathrooms are nice. Did not have much contact with the staff, but they were very friendly when we did. nice to stay in for one night,

I really like this hostel. The quality is perfect for the price!

The location is excellent! 2-3min walking distance to everything you want to see during your stay in Siena. It's not a hotel, so you have to agree an arrival time in order to get the key of the room. The wifi was really poor..we could catch it up in our room, maybe it was too far from the router. The bathroom was very little but has all the implements you need.

Hostel was in a great location and the cleanliness of the room was great. There was an issue with our booking that the staff blamed us on (we booked for 4 and they said we only booked for 3). We had the paperwork to prove we booked for 4 and they quickly changed our room from a three bed with a trundle (we were originally told that the trundle would be an added cost too because of our apparent error) to a massive 4 bed with an ensuite. Ensuite was a little dated with poor ventilation.

The hotel is very well located, just neat Il Palio et il Duomo. Staff was friendly and helpful with advising a restaurant or best places to visit. The bathroom was quite small but clean, as the room. The noise from the street was a bit disturbing early in the morning. The hotel is on the second floor without lift, so it may not be recommended for people who hold heavy luggages or who have difficulties climbing steps.

Perfect. Great atmosphere.5 beds in a room in a wonderful setting in the centre of a mouthwateringly beautiful town. Very special memories.Thanks so much.

Perfectly located to walk all of siena! The ensuit-twin room bathroom was very poor according to the amount of money payed to stay in the hostel.

A very nice receptionnist who carries your luggage is very helpful and pleasant!

Great hotel for a stay in Siena. Right in the city center, and just a few steps away from the Piazza del Campo. Also, their list of hours of operations and prices for the main attractions is very convenient for travelers. Their wifi in the rooms isn't great, but honestly you are in Siena and shouldn't be on the Internet that much anyway. Great hotel, and would go back

• 3rd Aug 2013

Nice place to stay. Very close to piazza il campo.

Nothing great about this place except for the location. Would not stay again, but if you are booking on strictly location and not going to spend anytime in your room this will be fine.

FantastIc location right next to the main square. Internet didn't work for me (you need a mobile to register and it has difficulties sending to some European countries).

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7