Albergo Tre Donzelle

Fabulous 124 Total Reviews

• maddyewing__22
  • Canada, Couple, 18-24
5th Jun 2017

Not quite a hostel. More of a bed and breakfast/hostel hybrid. Super close to the main piazza and the old city. Private room and cleaning service provided for a very reasonable price, but sadly no kitchen. Very helpful staff. Overall, great price for its location in the heart of Siena.

23rd May 2017

Awesome place, just two strides from the piazza.. I'll be certainly coming back!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
6th May 2017
6.6

The location was great! Super close to great restaurants without being right in the middle of the touristy stuff. The staff were nice enough and allowed us to keep our suitcases in a locked room for a few days while we do a bicycle tour through Tuscany. The facilities are just not good. We had a shared bathroom with the entire hotel floor- one toilet and one shower. It was less than ideal. That being said, Siena is expensive, so you might not find a cheaper place...

• Italy, Couple, 25-30
4th May 2017

We stayed one night at the hotel and it was a good experience. The location is perfect, near the main square and easily reached from the train station. Our bedroom was cleaned and comfortable. For the hotel breakfast you have to pay 8 euro per person per day, and we think this price is a little bit expensive, so we decided to go to another place near the hotel.

4th Apr 2017
8.0

I had a single room. All was clean and worked perfectly. Located in the city center.

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
10th Mar 2017

I had the most wonderful stay here. It's 30 seconds from piazza del campo. I couldn't have asked for a better location. At night outside is a little noisy from the bar nearby but that doesn't bother me at all so I was happy. In fact I decided to extend my stay and I will definitely return again! Grazie!