Albergo Tre Donzelle Reviews

Via Delle Donzelle 5, Siena, Italy

Very nice last minute option. I booked day-of and they put me in a room with a private bathroom! The open door at night didn't bother me (as I read in other reviews) and the staff was friendly. Centrally located. Only hitch was that no staff was around when I tried to check out. I was only there for one night and left my key at the other hotel desk (where there was also no attendant). I'd stay there again but would rather book something ahead of time next time.

• 23rd Jul 2014

Very good location, nice staff.

Amazing place! We loved it! The location, the room, the friendly staff! Everything was great! You have to pick this hostel. Only negative point, a little bit noisy during the night. But if you can deal with that, choose this one you will love it!

Very service-oriented host with detailled knowledge about Pisa! A recommendation of free parking outside of centre would be wellcomed!

We had to find a place quickly in Sienna, so we booked the cheapest and most central hostel we could find online. The hostel is quite old fashionned but very central and clean enough. For one night it was ok but it is not a place where I would like to spend too much time. On the bright side it is very central in a lovely small street, litteraly two steps away from the campo.

Fantastic stay! Location couldn't have been better. Staff were so helpful and accommodating! Would definitely stay here again on a return to Sienna.

• 18th Jun 2014
  • New Zealand

We had a nice quiet room overlooking a small street right in the centre. Staff were friendly, no problems at all.

In order to highten the security, you should at least close the front door when nobody is at the front desk.

Dear guest, many thanks for your stay to our house. About the security ,we are proud to say that in Siena there isn't this problem ; the town is very very safe also in the night . We also have , next door , a person in the other reception ,all night , if a guest need something. Normally in hotel with 1 star is not necessary but we prefear a service 24 hours a day. About the entrance door we close it at midnight and all the guests have the key.

oThe hotel should add basic facilities such as hair dryer. I didn' t dare to wash hair cos the weather is cool at night. The bahtroom's door lock is hard to be unocked. I was almost trapped in the bathroom one time and had to keep it open when using it since then.

• 27th May 2014
  • Thailand

All was Ok but i have to mention some bad things: very noisy location (we stayed in the first floor), the shower wasn't hot enough.

Dear guest, when you have booked the room we had to finish the works inside the hotel. Now we have changed the boiler and we we have a lot of hot wather now !!!

Great location very close to Plaza del Campo. Our room was at the front so some street noise but not too bad. A room at the back would be quieter. Very friendly family newly running the hotel very happy to receive feed back. There was a lack of hooks/towel rail but this is something they will sort out. Our room was clearly freshly painted. We didn't have breakfast in the hotel but at Cafe de Logge nearby. Coffee and pastries there were very good and good price.

Many thanks for your feed back, you are right ..it is very important for us because is a new management !!!! Now we have all set in the bathrooms !!!! And we also have a very good buffet breakfast with pastry and bread house made ( my housband is a chef !!!) The full breakfast is 7,50 euro or it is possible to take a cappuccino and croissant only in our nice and confortable breakfast room