Albergo Tre Donzelle

Fabulous 123 Total Reviews
Fabulous 123 Total Reviews

23rd May 2017

Awesome place, just two strides from the piazza.. I'll be certainly coming back!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
6th May 2017
6.6

The location was great! Super close to great restaurants without being right in the middle of the touristy stuff. The staff were nice enough and allowed us to keep our suitcases in a locked room for a few days while we do a bicycle tour through Tuscany. The facilities are just not good. We had a shared bathroom with the entire hotel floor- one toilet and one shower. It was less than ideal. That being said, Siena is expensive, so you might not find a cheaper place...

• Italy, Couple, 25-30
4th May 2017

We stayed one night at the hotel and it was a good experience. The location is perfect, near the main square and easily reached from the train station. Our bedroom was cleaned and comfortable. For the hotel breakfast you have to pay 8 euro per person per day, and we think this price is a little bit expensive, so we decided to go to another place near the hotel.

4th Apr 2017
8.0

I had a single room. All was clean and worked perfectly. Located in the city center.

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
10th Mar 2017

I had the most wonderful stay here. It's 30 seconds from piazza del campo. I couldn't have asked for a better location. At night outside is a little noisy from the bar nearby but that doesn't bother me at all so I was happy. In fact I decided to extend my stay and I will definitely return again! Grazie!

20th Jan 2017

Heading barely warmed the room, and the noise levels were bad at night. Otherwise, very enjoyable stay! Perfect location

• China, Female, 25-30
28th Dec 2016

Very nice and cozy room. I picked a private room, the heat is very hot that I even sweated. The place is also in the center of the city. 5mins to the plazza and the street in front of it is good at shopping. Very quite and clean place with warm hearted staff helping and cleaning all the time. Only small draw back is no elevator.

• Singapore, All Female Group, 18-24
17th Dec 2016

A rather more expensive place than the usual hostel, but the atmosphere and service are worth it. The staff are very very helpful - we went to ask for a wine bottle opener late at night, not really expecting much out of it. But the receptionist spent nearly 10 minutes looking for one, even went to the neighbouring shop to see if they could lend one. He even offered us disposable cups! It was a lovely touch and really made our day.