Albergo Tre Donzelle Reviews

Via Delle Donzelle 5, Siena, Italy

A true old world hotel in a perfect location one street away from the main plaza. No bathroom in suite but who cares. And the family who runs it were more than helpful. The father used to run a restaurant, and his homecooked full breakfasts were sublime. Great value.

Two older women and we loved our stay here. The staff were and helpful. Location was fantastic. Only problem which the.hostel couldn't help, was the ringing of the bells, on and on. Luckily we left after two nights.

• 4th Sep 2014
  • All Female Group, 41+

Great Location, just few steps from Piazza di Campo. The rooms are ok, but a little old. The beds made sounds when sleeping. But have an amazing ceiling fan ! They call themselves a 2 starts hotel but they don’t include breakfast, which for only toast

Stayed in a private double bedroom with shared bathroom. Location was in the centre of Siena which was great, the directions to get to it however were awful. We had a real problem trying to find which bus to get and where to get off (you have to get off at Piazza Gramsci and walk about 10-15 minutes as the streets in the centre are pedestrian only). Staff spoke OK English but not great. The room was very hot, the ceiling fan loud and not very efficient and opening a window meant mosquitos!

Pros: Right in the center of Siena, staff was very sweet and helpful (and they have an adorable puppy!), rooms are comfortable Cons: Rooms are pretty bare, but it wasn't a big issue since I wasn't in the room much. Doors don't lock automatically, so it was a bit of a hassle to lock and unlock the room every time to use the bathroom. Overall, I would recommend. Very quaint hotel!

Very nice last minute option. I booked day-of and they put me in a room with a private bathroom! The open door at night didn't bother me (as I read in other reviews) and the staff was friendly. Centrally located. Only hitch was that no staff was around when I tried to check out. I was only there for one night and left my key at the other hotel desk (where there was also no attendant). I'd stay there again but would rather book something ahead of time next time.

• 23rd Jul 2014

Very good location, nice staff.

Excellent little albergo, run by a very nice family. Bed wasn't the most comfortable but otherwise, very clean, very friendly, and right next to Piazza del Campo.

• 15th Jul 2014

Amazing place! We loved it! The location, the room, the friendly staff! Everything was great! You have to pick this hostel. Only negative point, a little bit noisy during the night. But if you can deal with that, choose this one you will love it!

Very service-oriented host with detailled knowledge about Pisa! A recommendation of free parking outside of centre would be wellcomed!

We had to find a place quickly in Sienna, so we booked the cheapest and most central hostel we could find online. The hostel is quite old fashionned but very central and clean enough. For one night it was ok but it is not a place where I would like to spend too much time. On the bright side it is very central in a lovely small street, litteraly two steps away from the campo.