Albergo Villa Serena Reviews

Via Mezzacapo 2/b, Marghera, Venice, Italy

Venice and my stay at Albergo Villa Serena was the last station of a long journey through the whole of Italy. My best impressions were Florence and Venice or Venice and Florence, as you like. Very friendly, nice and competent stuff, as to organisation, transport connections, eating. Their advices were really good. I flied . I flew back home from Venice and the cup of capuccino last morning was a lovely final point. I'd like to return to Italy and stay for a couple of days in these two hotels (Ve

Not on island, but very homey and easy to get to island. Water heater didn't work very well. Cats roam around the lobby, but staff is very nice. Got lost on way there from airport. Take a taxi!!!

That was the worst hotels that I've been in my last trip ( a trip from Madrid to Morocco passing by a few cities in Italy). The staff was rude (only one girl was nice with me). The water in the shower was very cold and nobody cares about this. The decoration is a bad mix about something decadent and tacky. The bar is expensive.

The hostel is nice but very secluded. It is not on the island of Venice and you have to take a train or cab there. There are not a lot of places to eat around the area. Make sure you check how many people are staying in the room because we thought we booked one of our rooms for 5 people and then they would only let 4 stay in it. They are very strict about how many people can stay in each room. They would not allow us to even get ready in the same room. So make sure you book groups together

The staff a villa Serena were absolutely wonderful and very accommodating. And if you're an animal lover it's a great place to stay! The bathroom may have been tiny but everything was clean and well presented. It's a little walk from the Mestre train station but there's a great pizza shop not too far as well. My friend and I had a simply wonderful stay! Thanks guys :)

The only thing good was the nice receptionist that stayed in the evening. For the rest, we had a terrible stay. There was only one barely working heater, poorly iluminated room, cracked toilet seat, with a leakage in the bathroom, and the shower started to dimish the flow. And worst of it all, everytime we tryed to unlock the door it was a heavy duty. When we complained about the heater and leakage, we were roughly treated by the owner herself that went there to solve it. We don't recommend it.