Albergo Villa Serena Reviews

Via Mezzacapo 2/b, Marghera, Venice, Italy

The staff a villa Serena were absolutely wonderful and very accommodating. And if you're an animal lover it's a great place to stay! The bathroom may have been tiny but everything was clean and well presented. It's a little walk from the Mestre train station but there's a great pizza shop not too far as well. My friend and I had a simply wonderful stay! Thanks guys :)

The only thing good was the nice receptionist that stayed in the evening. For the rest, we had a terrible stay. There was only one barely working heater, poorly iluminated room, cracked toilet seat, with a leakage in the bathroom, and the shower started to dimish the flow. And worst of it all, everytime we tryed to unlock the door it was a heavy duty. When we complained about the heater and leakage, we were roughly treated by the owner herself that went there to solve it. We don't recommend it.

The Hotel was really clean and with a good location ( really near Mestre statione and bus stop). They provide informations around the hotel and Veneze. The only Problem is The wifi that only works well at The lobby. Breakfast is expensive( 7€ or 5with random discount) but good.

Our room in the basement level stunk of smoke and mould.

The staff was wonderful and the place was adorable. Very eclectic. My only concern was the lock on the door to our room. It seemed like it could be easy to pick, and seemed like it could fall off at any moment.

nice nice nice.. good location... i like it.. but in my room Air condition did not work.. but still for low money hotel is good.. breakfast was good

The best hostel in Italy,clean and cheap.2 min. from the bus stop and 10 min. ride to city center.i will stay again!

I mistakenly booked this hostel thinking it was a different one with the same name and immediately contacted it about the mistake. The staff who responded were rude and mean. They called me a liar and other impolite names. Even after giving them multiple forms of proof that I was on the other side of Italy that night, they responded with horrible comments and refused to give me even a partial refund. I would never, ever stay at this hostel due to the lack of general human decency of the staff.

• 6th Aug 2014