8.5
Fabulous 67 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 67 Total Reviews
Albergo for Backpackers Located at 8 Church Street, PO BOX 1803, Plettenberg Bay.
South Africa
Plettenberg Bay Western Cape 6600 8 Church Street, PO BOX 1803
85% 67
-34.0536016 23.3715033
    Rooms available

• Northern Ireland, Male, 18-24
25th Mar 2016

Loved this hostel so much that I stayed an extra night! On the first night I met loads of people and we all went out together. Only problem was that when I came back everything was locked and I couldn't get in. Sadly, I was threatened by some men and had to jump the fence (easily done) and found all internal doors wide open. Not the best security practise. Second night was more chilled but still good fun. Hostel was very clean and facilities were good!